• Phukong
    • Mil
    • P'Type
    • Man
    • Others

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR20DUOM-ClRJYvXMhCKrG

Synopsis: Tine has a gay admirer in his university named Green. To get Green to leave him alone, his friends convince him to make Sarawat, a popular and attractive guitarist and soccer player, his fake boyfriend.

After his first attempt fails, Tine joins the music club, where Sarawat is a member. Eventually, Sarawat agrees to Tine's offer but comes to a point where he wonders when their fake relationship will end.

The ambiguity of their relationship later leads to a conflict between Tine and Sarawat. - Wikipedia

EPISODES:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
warhol killer

YO I watch this too. They have good chemistry.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Skylight

I don’t watch this i don’t like this show it’s not very evident 

kabirartfling

Omg I am so happy that I am not the only monster hooked to this series! They are so ****ing cute, I love teenage romance and kinda surprise that there are literally so many thai BL stories on YouTube. 

Give your love to me

YourCureness

I am only watching this because of the undeniable chemistry between the two leads. Story is poorly written though. 

hamster11

I love Man's character so much. Kinda put off when he first appeared on screen looking for girls before falling head over heels for an older boy. :saladga: But now he's sooo cute. :huntyga:

Stellars

Finally some more fans of the show ahhhh 

Sarawat/Bright is THE sexiest man in the world :heart:  I'm so sad S1 is ending so soon. They better carry through with season 2, wasting all the hype and popularity this show had would just be plain dumb.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴘɪɴᴋ - ʀᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ - ᴛᴡɪᴄᴇ - ɪᴛᴢʏ - ɪᴢ*ᴏɴᴇ - ʟᴏᴏɴᴀ - ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ - sᴋᴢ

maryloo

I’m so confused as a girl raised in the 90s who watched the MTV original movie and television show about the fake band 2Gether :saladga:

Red Velvet

So there's no English subs...

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet

Anyone else hate Pam?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

• 3 months later...

I just finished this series on netflix. The first episodes were super cringy for me, because of the poor execution of scenes...BUT... wow the chemistry between the two leads is undeniable. And i felt that pure love feeling when they have moments. I also like the wholesomeness of the series, with some hints of funny horniness here and there. First time that I watched a BL series because it's a hit here in the Phils, and i got curious. And this week.... they will have a 5 episode special, that i heard is more than an hour each.. so im excited about that.

The soundtrack of the series is also good. CHROMATICA also appeared here... did anyone see it?

holy scheisse
On 5/7/2020 at 8:29 PM, maryloo said:

I’m so confused as a girl raised in the 90s who watched the MTV original movie and television show about the fake band 2Gether :saladga:

That's where my mind went too I was like wtf so obscure for this to be on ggd right now :toofunny:

Lovelife

This storyline of this series is cute but not as good as I expected but the actors chemistry helps this series alot

Archived