• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopEmergency
1 minute ago, NewUsername said:

They actually even sell a signed DELUXE one :bradley:

i ordered that one so quick you can't imagine :kiss:

ShayCristoforo

So I'm in Canada. I was able to buy other items but not the signed CD. There was an error message.

It is probably limited to US addresses only.

And for the UK, maybe UK addresses only. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

OpenHeartedMonster

I'm from Finland and desperate to get one signed CD :ohno:

NewUsername
3 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

i ordered that one so quick you can't imagine :kiss:

I have already pre-ordered the deluxe album back in March, so I don't know what to do :bradley:

ChicaSkas
19 minutes ago, Garden Panty said:

Okay, so I didn't know where to put this topic, but I'm desperate. :selena:

So, basically, I would like to get a signed Chromatica CD, but I live in Croatia and they're either US or UK exclusives. Does anyone know how to get one shipped here? It would literally be a dream come true to get something signed by Gaga.

I'm sorry if this is an annoying topic but I'm thirsty for those signed copies and I would really appreciate some help with figuring his out :laughga:

If you have PayPal to send me the $$, i can buy it for you before it sells out.

With taxes and shipping and the fees PayPal will charge me it comes to about $25.

Then when it arrives you can pay me the shipping to your country so I can get it to you in Croatia.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Garden Panty
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

If you have PayPal to send me the $$, i can buy it for you before it sells out.

With taxes and shipping and the fees PayPal will charge me it comes to about $25.

Then when it arrives you can pay me the shipping to your country so I can get it to you in Croatia.

Thank you so so much for the offer :heart: However, it seems that her German store does ship to me as there have been no errors

ChicaSkas
16 minutes ago, HugoJG said:

I'm from Chile and I have the same problem :(

If you have PayPal , email me , I can help. It’s about $25 usd after fees and shipping, to me , then I’ll have to charge you the shipping to South America after the CD arrives

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Spock
15 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I'm pretty sure the singed insert is going to be the same one

who will love me when the night is over

rence a deux
17 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

for the german monsters out here, bravado sells them too

https://www.bravado.de/p50-a156284/lady-gaga/index.html

15 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Could anyone get this for me and ship it here in the Philippines? I'm desperate. :smh:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

Juniper

I suspect it’ll be like with the ASIB signed CDs. You get a card, or a booklet, that’s signed alongside the actual CD, vinyl etc. 

plasticalice

I'm from Ireland. Just bought the transparent vinyl + signed booklet from her German store. It came to 43 euro but it was worth it. :laughga:

Unlike the US/UK, the signed copies are NOT exclusive to German customers only. They ship worldwide!

ChicaSkas

Guys, if you have PayPal to pay me the cost (about $25 with fees) I can order it for you , it will get shipped to me in California and then I can mail it to your country. Of course sadly you must then pay me shipping to get it to your country but we canwork that out when the cds arrive.

email is chicaskas at gmail dot com

Archived