news

Chromatica Coming May 29th

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alice911

So when we getting the next single? GAGA WE NEED SPS. DROP THE SECOND SINGLE now. She should release both the ariana collab for now and keep the Blackpink collab for the album release week...the blinks will do the job and we will get a decent sps for first week... in the meantime Ariana collab will help it gain 5-6 million streams everyday and the song will be ingrained in GPs mind. ughhh im just too excited. 

Danny Milk
15 hours ago, Snorlax said:

Love it when you call me hunty

In the morning buy me undies 

:ally:

This is my favorite post on this website :ladyhaha:

I guess it doesn't really matter

Aussie
1 hour ago, IndianGagaFan said:

So when we getting the next single? GAGA WE NEED SPS. DROP THE SECOND SINGLE now. She should release both the ariana collab for now and keep the Blackpink collab for the album release week...the blinks will do the job and we will get a decent sps for first week... in the meantime Ariana collab will help it gain 5-6 million streams everyday and the song will be ingrained in GPs mind. ughhh im just too excited. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if she does that tbh. She knows everyone is expecting the Ariana or Blackpink collab. Maybe she wants to change things up and surprise us on one thing at least this era! 😂

alice911

who are the reliable insiders on GGD? any inside info regarding what we can expect in run up to the May 29 D day?

FormAChetty

Has anyone seen the promo pic with Gaga and Black Pink yet? If I was less incompetent I'd figure out a way to insert the image here but good luck to that lol

I assume the next single is with Black Pink I must say...It's serving major Sailor Moon vibes!

Chromatican

I'm guessing...

Rain On Me announcement next week...

Music video and single drop on 05/22

Promo single 

Album

shane_c

I love this picture and the idea of exploring this planet. I get it now. This has me re-hyped. She came up with a good idea for this era.  I think this could be big, especially if ROM is a hit.

VasilisVas

I’m surprised she even announced an album release date. With all the leaks that happened, I figured maybe she’d announce the release the day before. Doesn’t announcing the new date 3 weeks in advance kind of put the album at risk to leak? I could be wrong, though. Either way, I’m so excited!

Archived