Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Coming May 29th

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

PinkJelly
1 minute ago, Decodekid said:

I have a question though, not hating just a question. How much of a difference will it make to release on May and not April as it was supposed to. Like the crisis is still as bad :( 

Same thoughts here - she still won’t be able to do lots of in person promo in May.

I guess they’re hoping things will calm down in June so she can push promo wise internationally?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef666

I came

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Widows Kiss

All of this clownery just to push it back for 7 weeks? 

Blackout19

Guess what?!

I AM GONNA TO LISTEN FINALLY.. RAIN ON ME !!!:tony:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

little legend
16 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Wait... is this the first thing she posted on her own course? Everything else she was forced to post because someone leaked it.

Well actually it was leaked that it will be released on May 29th

ThisGuyTony
14 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Wait... is this the first thing she posted on her own course? Everything else she was forced to post because someone leaked it.

Somehow the image didn’t leak. :emma: 

But there were rumors of the May 29 date floating around.

FFXIV WhiteMage

I was randomly scrolling on my FB when I accidentally stumble with her post. I literally flipped out :messga:

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

AshIey

I’m so excited! And so happy for Gaga that she finally gets to share her new music with the world. 💕

Cerny

My immediate feeling upon reading the announcement was one of panic, followed by a fresh, energised, playful bundle of excitement.

Babylon in its entirety will be an experience.

MonsterInThe6
11 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I have a question though, not hating just a question. How much of a difference will it make to release on May and not April as it was supposed to. Like the crisis is still as bad :( 

I wouldnt say its AS bad. Its not close to being over, but when she chose to delay it was towards the beginning of the crazy growth of the virus in the US so there was alot of uncertainty at the time and maybe they thought it wouldnt last too long. 

Not sure 

Allan

I just hope she doesn't go into a blackout again until the release date :bradley:

mister max

Wtfffffffff

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

lavenderblondee

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL.

That photo. The date. THESE VISUALS. Yes :bradley: 

There's still a chance I may not be back to work by the end of May and I sort of hope I'm not so I can enjoy the release.

mister max

Actually shaking wtfffff

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived