💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Coming May 29th

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

Illuminati Freak

FINALLY! This was amazing news to get coming off a work shift. Now lets keep our fingers crossed for a promo single Friday. 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers

I hope we get a second single before the album release!

Ziggy
8 minutes ago, MonsterInThe6 said:

I wouldnt say its AS bad. Its not close to being over, but when she chose to delay it was towards the beginning of the crazy growth of the virus in the US so there was alot of uncertainty at the time and maybe they thought it wouldnt last too long. 

Not sure 

Also to formulate a new promo plan. That takes time to do.

Dayman
19 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I have a question though, not hating just a question. How much of a difference will it make to release on May and not April as it was supposed to. Like the crisis is still as bad :( 

Things were worse in April actually. There was more uncertainty less knowledge on treatments possible and our understanding of the virus. As we know more each day it is a step to at least having a new "normal". It may not be back to normal the way we'd like - but by the end of the month we will continue to know more about the virus and how to adjust hour lives to deal with it until we can get rid of it for good. That was part of why Gaga doing the fundraising right away was so important - it helped the WHO and that means hospitals are more equipped to deal with the virus and researchers are receiving more funding to understand the virus.

S0436

Such a nice feeling to see the post come up on IG after refreshing at 5pm GMT.  The password on the official store was a nice giveaway a few minutes before.  We deserve this and 7 weeks after the original release date is a nice space; no one can say she just rushed it out or took too long.

Noah X

Anyone worried that since quarantine will be lifted soon before then, there will be a massive spike in corona again, throwing us back into lockdown? :ohno:

March34th

the way my body began shuddering when I saw the Tweet notification :messga:

Gaga is going to 2020, using her kindness energy to eradicate COVID-19, and get all the gays back out to the clubs this Summer to bop to Babylon:pawsup::firega:

Thomas P

I SCREAMED. 

Thank god Miss Chromatica is back on track 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

March34th
1 minute ago, boy from nowhere said:

Anyone worried that since quarantine will be lifted soon before then, there will be a massive spike in corona again, throwing us back into lockdown? :ohno:

I read somewhere that Denmark was reporting that there hasn't been a spike in cases since easing their lockdown restrictions.

I wonder if this idea of social distancing will carry in most people for a while once things began to reopen. It will be sad seeing people anxious and avoiding touching surfaces and obsessively washing their hands/using sanitizer, but then again that will be helpful. Will become second nature to be more aware of our surroundings and stay inside if we are sick.

Dayman
1 minute ago, March34th said:

I read somewhere that Denmark was reporting that there hasn't been a spike in cases since easing their lockdown restrictions.

I wonder if this idea of social distancing will carry in most people for a while once things began to reopen. It will be sad seeing people anxious and avoiding touching surfaces and obsessively washing their hands/using sanitizer, but then again that will be helpful. Will become second nature to be more aware of our surroundings and stay inside if we are sick.

South Korea has good numbers too! The smarter we are with masks, social distacning and hand washing/hand sanitizer the better off we can be deal with it! Also there might be a link to Vitamin D deficiency for catching it + severe cases. That can really be big depending on how much more they learn about it. The more we learn the better of a chance we can reduce the odds of it spiking back hard!

POPARTHD

Have we all stopped for a minute to thank our "fake" insiders @Stef and Blade for keeping us fed during these trying times? Everyone say: Thank you Kween, Thank you King!

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Battle 4 Ur Life

F*!

god is real GIF

the office no GIF

praise GIF blessed yas GIF

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived