Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy may scrap AHS10 due to coronavirus

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

American Horror Story's tenth season might not be what fans are hoping for.

Prior to the pandemic, co-creator Ryan Murphy had been hinting at an ocean theme for the new episodes with social media posts warning that "things are beginning to wash up on shore".

Murphy has now unfortunately explained to TheWrap that a delayed filming schedule for the episodes means it might now be unfeasible to make the season he had planned.

"A lot of what I was going to shoot was dependent on a very specific moment, it was a weather-dependent show," he said. "So, now, I don't know. I don't know what we’re going to do.

1541071394-screen-shot-2018-11-01-at-084

"I don't know what I'm gonna do next with that show. I don't know if I'll accelerate another season or wait 'til next year to shoot this one."

At this point, Murphy is left waiting to make a final decision until he gets some indication of when American Horror Story filming will actually be able to resume.

"Until that day, everybody is kind of on pause," he admitted. "I honestly don't know. But it's a great season and I know all the actors are chomping at the bit to get into it, so that's all I know."

american-horror-story-1984-billie-lourd-

"I don't know what I'm gonna do next with that show. I don't know if I'll accelerate another season or wait 'til next year to shoot this one."

At this point, Murphy is left waiting to make a final decision until he gets some indication of when American Horror Story filming will actually be able to resume.

"Until that day, everybody is kind of on pause," he admitted. "I honestly don't know. But it's a great season and I know all the actors are chomping at the bit to get into it, so that's all I know."

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a32381644/american-horror-story-season-10-theme-change/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional

If it’s the 10th season it has to be special. I hope they don’t try and “slap something together”

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Bradley

A pity cause the season would mark the return of Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates, Finn Wittrock, Evan Peters and Adina Porter. Not just a cameo return but as part of the main cast. I have missed Finn Wittrock's acting in AHS, he always nails it.

Also Macaulay Culkin was a surprise addition so it would've been interesting. It probably would have elements of the ghostship theme fans had been suggesting for years.

Though I do wonder how did the pandemic relate to weather though? He said it's not feasible because it was a weather-dependent show.

RAMROD

It is better to wait til next year IMHO

Based on what he said about "weather depedent show", probably he was wanting to film during the Summer. Since Summer season and beaches are classic combination. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
1 minute ago, DeIusional said:

If it’s the 10th season it has to be special. I hope they don’t try and “slap something together”

I don't think writing and shooting a new season is possible before October, maybe not even December. They probably will just wait until next year and create something new in the meantime. It was already announced that he's working on Scream Queens S03 so

Bradley
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

The theme is so promising, I can wait if that's all it takes

I feel like they only want a September/October airing because of Halloween.

Delusional
Just now, Bradley said:

I don't think writing and shooting a new season is possible before October, maybe not even December. They probably will just wait until next year and create something new in the meantime. It was already announced that he's working on Scream Queens S03 so

I’m quite excited now it’s announced its being shot somewhere real and not on a set, it does make it more special I guess 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Bradley
Just now, DeIusional said:

I’m quite excited now it’s announced its being shot somewhere real and not on a set, it does make it more special I guess 

Oh so that's what he meant by 'weather-dependent' :air: thanks for explaining it.

NewUsername

Postpone it, king! And guarantee that the cast is still on.

SHALLOW

Funny how i don't even care that much anymore, the show is just not as good as it used to be so i expect kinda the same for this season. I'm way more excited for Scream Queens :vegas:

I think he should take this extra time to try and make it really good 

Woohoo

title almost gave me a heart attack :messga:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Red

Then don't hype and release teasers for it? Smelling like American Horror Story: ARTPOP

Anastasios
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Funny how i don't even care that much anymore, the show is just not as good as it used to be so i expect kinda the same for this season. I'm way more excited for Scream Queens :vegas:

I think he should take this extra time to try and make it really good 

omg scream queens is coming back?!

Archived