💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hydrangea
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

I do this all the time even using pics of my sister lmfao, the liquify tool is the main reason I have Photoshop :toofunny:

It’s ok honey we all know you invented photoshop you don’t need to be so humble, this is your graphic design world and you’re allowing us to live in it :legend:

I’m a bad friend

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gangie
Just now, jesse g said:

13 hours til ROM

7 days til Chromatica

:sis:

Actulally... It's 13 hours 49 minutes :bradley:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Bad Kids
3 minutes ago, Gui said:

I'm suffering so much to watch the interview :cryga: time goes by soooooooooooo slowly :ladyhaha::laughga:

dj brooks, you'll make more hits for me :billie: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Mr Oak
1 minute ago, Hydrangea said:

If I learn some more Greek would you tell me how plastic doll sounds :flutter:

μουνι 

SCREAMING 

@Hades 

pynkeyes

Gaga really made Ari take out her pony tail and wear a sleeveless top. She really trying to leave that poor girl shaken

candydarling

I think the header album countdown is off by an hour... shouldn't it match the release for ROM midnight EST? So 7 days 13 hours 44 minutes?

Bad Kids
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

Gaga really made Ari take out her pony tail and wear a sleeveless top. She really trying to leave that poor girl shaken

what if the MV is just Ariana standing like a statue, and gaga just dance around her :lmao: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Gaga exe loading

Joanne leaked because of a belgium store selling it before the postponed release date. The only way that chromatica can leak is if the store I ordered it online from will ship it too early

Pop a 911. And another one

Gaga exe loading

Ariana dancing around lady gagas ARTPOP statue

lady gaga smile GIF

Pop a 911. And another one

WhiskeyLikeMisery

I have risen from my hibernation & I am already streaming HML. Had to start this day right with one of the best songs in her discography. :rockstar:

Ready for ROM.⛈⛈⛈

Daylight Jokers

If only ROM gets released at 12am in all countries, I'd listening to it already in less than two hours. :bradley:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, candydarling said:

I think the header album countdown is off by an hour... shouldn't it match the release for ROM midnight EST? So 7 days 13 hours 44 minutes?

No. The album is being released at midnight in your local timezone. Rain On Me is a global release at midnight ET

End Racism Now

dynamite
Just now, LGs LM said:

If only ROM gets released at 12am in all countries, I'd listening to it already in less than two hours. :bradley:

It would already be out in Australia :giveup:

Idk why I said that, I'm not Australian

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived