Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

lmao what is thisΒ :air:

it's just that I have all the gifs stored in one place and I copy links from there and paste it here

But this is the first time I'm hearing from you and @TwitterΒ aka Birdy that my gifs are not visible

HORRIBLE!

I cannot believe this

tumblr_m7wlmiOClm1r7grrqo1_500.gif

omg no more S+up!d Love gifs maybe I won?

oprah winfrey omg GIF

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

7 minutes

tenor.gif?itemid=12140097

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Just now, Twitter said:

Because you’re saying as fans we all want Gaga to succeed, do pop music, and avant garde sh*t like back in 2008-2011.Β 

But we’re all wording it differently or wanting certain elements of that back. However, when Gaga starts to do what fans want. It gets looked as corny, wack, and talked bad.Β :saladga:

Well yes, I do agree with that.Β 

I think what I meant is that it's not necessarily that we want the old "visuals" back, we want the same passion and apparent effort back.Β 

I'm not hating on her by any means, but the Gaga of yore always had a "I'd die for it" passion which would make her work feel more...impactful.Β 

I think we felt that a bunch with ASIB, because you could tell in both the music, the role and the effort to the character that she literally did lose herself spiritually in that artistic endeavor.Β 

Overall, it's become very apparent when she doesn't resonate as strongly with certain projects as she CONSISTENTLY did in the beginning, the work becomes less cohesive, less like something that frees her.Β  And I feel like it's due to her depression.Β 

I didn't feel it as much with Joanne. Love the album, but she sorta felt artistically scared to let it fully immerse her.Β 

We have such little from Chromatica, that I'm curious to see how the whole thing turns out, both from a visual standpoint to musical and to an immersive experience. I will say I'm slightly apprehensive due to her comments about struggling to even make it.Β 

So we shall see.Β 

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

omg no more S+up!d Love gifs maybe I won?

oprah winfrey omg GIF

You wish girl

ForsakenDependableGangesdolphin.webp

YOU WISH

ForsakenDependableGangesdolphin.webp

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT

3 minutes

asdfghjklsdfghjksdfghjsdfghj

WeightyPleasantIndigowingedparrot.webp

6 minutes ago, Monsterxo said:

Can anyone explain what 'bundles' are exactly?

When she bundles a song or album with another product.Β 

Examples:

One Chromatica digital download with Chromatica Thong Purchase

One Digital Single Download with Chromatica Briefs Purchase

One Physical Album With Chromatica Pocket Rocket #9 Purchase

rocket thumbs up GIF

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

I want access to @HybridAT gif collection.Β 

GIFs can run out but talent is forever

giphy.gif

Hybrid AT

3 DAYS UNTIL IT RAINS ON US LADIES

ScaryVillainousAmurminnow.webp

Just now, HybridAT said:

GIFs can run out but talent is forever

giphy.gif

If your gifs run out isn't that an indicator that you lost your talent?

curious chris hemsworth GIF by Men In Black: International

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived