Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Twitter
4 minutes ago, Edu said:

At least we got Fashion of His Love on BTW.

True but Earthquake > FOHL :sweat:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Even though it might not be your cup of tea. I know for sure the GP would’ve ate that up. Especially DH. :nooo:

Diamond Heart is a BAWP. 

dynamite
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I don't think it's bad it's just...hammy. 

Like, I could see my Grandma liking it. 

Yeah that basically. The melody is sweet and it's a typical pop song but it's very ... Blergh

LG2008
33 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Y'all remember when this sh*t started leaking? :bradley:

C12340-B5-77-BB-4963-A39-E-FB643-D20-FA4

We've come so far now :bradley:

ROM this Friday and Chromatica next week :bradley:

I remember that someone thought it was for an Apple ad because there were some black rectangles covering some parts of the pic, and they thought she was holding an iPhone on her hand... Others thought someone photoshopped it :cryga:

Anyways... I'm actually really surprised because nothing related to Rain On Me (apart from some snippets + the release date) has leaked yet :enigma:

xoxo Craig
8 minutes ago, Dayman said:

The final nail was RedOne as to why Cher never got to release ANY version though. Gaga and Cher both hated their vocals, Cher was able to redo hers. She liked Gagas, Gaga didn't like her own voice but they had trouble getting to redo them. Cher was okay with the decision but she still wanted it to be a duet - she couldn't find anyone interested in doing the song because they all found the production to be dated and old. So Cher needed to rework the song with RedOne, he went MIA and ignored her and then also would not allow her to work with another producer to finish it. Which is wild when you consider the fact that RedOne was being paid tens of thousands for this song likely and then he just refused to finish it.

I mean the production literally sounds like a 2009 reject :selena:  even used his "horn" that he used in The Fame and The Fame Monster songs :selena:  he kept doing the same rehash of the instrumentals that "made him famous" in a way for about 5 years... its no wonder people found it outdated :billie:

End Racism Now

GagaUnderYou

Rain on Me Lyrics:

Right before Ariana's verse Gaga says in her Venus-esque deep voice:"ARIANA. GO" 

:enigma:

Twitter
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It's a horribly produced 2008 reject :trollga:

LEAVE! :neyde:

Beverly-Hills-Cop.gif

dynamite
Just now, Twitter said:

LEAVE! :neyde:

But I'm here to support the deaf, there's a lot of you 

hehehe :neyde:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Rain on Me Lyrics:

Right before Ariana's verse Gaga says in her Venus-esque deep voice:"ARIANA. GO" 

"NOW SERVE ME A GRANDE"

20604b5ff1d166bb477ebe890c365e72.jpg

:billie:

End Racism Now

melodichard

I hope Gaga eventually does a proper collab with Cher though. It would be so iconic! 

GregJA
5 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I ran and it wasn't even worth looking at :giveup:

Wasn’t that a still of you from the Lip sync video :hor:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Dayman
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

I mean the production literally sounds like a 2009 reject :selena:  even used his "horn" that he used in The Fame and The Fame Monster songs :selena:  he kept doing the same rehash of the instrumentals that "made him famous" in a way for about 5 years... its no wonder people found it outdated :billie:

I don't think it surprising to see how much his career started to dwindle after 2011. It's hard to stay on top as a producer when you're still set in your ways and boxing yourself in with production styles that were at their peak 3-4 years prior.

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Rain on Me Lyrics:

Excuse Me What GIF

dynamite
Just now, GregJA said:

Wasn’t that a still of you from the Lip sync video :hor:

I don't know why I checked again, because it couldn't possibly have been me

:toofunny:

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived