đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hydrangea

Yes gaga has been shady but everyone is at some point or another. It’s about accepting it and becoming better today than you were yesterday :kara:

I’m a bad friend

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Oh Gaga is totally shady. 

She's human after all. 

Never forget it. 

Yea, but she was at a very tumultuous time in her life. I'm not sure about other times she was being shady, now all I remember her is her online kindness persona. Even with the total slayage of Chromatica, she still put kindness into it.

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

I can't believe Gaga still slays me with promo pictures. That Apple music picture is just....:firega:

I'm not really into the ROM look but that's because I kinda dislike anything that looks greasy...I dunno. 

Greasy?????

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Judas Society said:

I can't believe Gaga still slays me with promo pictures. That Apple music picture is just....:firega:

I'm not really into the ROM look but that's because I kinda dislike anything that looks greasy...I dunno. 

Its not just the picture, its the whole layout is just magnificent :nooo:

End Racism Now

Bad Kids
11 hours ago, B2theRich33 said:

Yassss!!! The weather is now forecasted for thunderstorms on Thursday and Friday where I live!!!!

cant believe she has created the clouds for promo globe-wide since the beginning of time before the existence of humans :giveup: , such a long thousands of years of wait for Rain On Me and it's finally coming.

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

pynkeyes
Just now, Hydrangea said:

Yes gaga has been shady but everyone is at some point or another. It’s about accepting it and becoming better today than you were yesterday :kara:

I mean yes but she deff has the least amount of instances compared to a lot of artists 

Hennycomb
Just now, pynkeyes said:

Greasy?????

I think because she's wet it probably reads greasy to some people :ohwell:

lavenderblondee
Just now, Hydrangea said:

There is a difference in just being a nasty person vs being shady/sassy at times. She just seems to keep her mouth shut until she feels she can't anymore, I don't think she ever just goes after someone to go after them.

ShadowHunter
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

lady-gaga-ladygaga-following-i-fink-u-fr

JAJAJAJAJAJAJ thank u for speaking truth to power, my memory was biased. Anyhow! Hilarious tweets given that w the i fink u freaky she was probz angry at them being so stupid at passing the chance to be on a world stage with her, like they said it was integrity but idk their music is fine but nothing to brag about and go on about integrity. The last one is kinda sad to see. Tbh being discredited so hard as she has been must be weird. Like its not like britney getting mad at someone calling her out for lipsyncing

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, Bad Kids said:

cant believe she has created the clouds for promo globe-wide since the beginning of time before the existence of humans :giveup: , such a long thousands of years of wait for Rain On Me and it's finally coming.

Scoured the internet for a Gaga dressed as Storm moment but couldn’t find :fail:

2 minutes ago, B2theRich33 said:

Why are we fighting... what could there be to fight about!?!

What? We are all rejoicing in our mutual love and adoration for the one and only Lady Gaga. 

Paulchieffo

I'm watching the BTWB and I'm imagining what she has planned for the Chromatica Ball. We aren't ready..:cryga:

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived