Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Auro said:

@ninja who are you 

gaga4.gif

wtf is mdna

oh wait

gaga4.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Omg her deleting her post has NOTHING to do with her feelings... her manager is literally on the promo team with Bobby :saladga:  can we stop with this nonsense? 

How can you possibly know that? What is stopping Ariana from deleting every single post related to ROM once the song is done with? I’m sure that would leave a bitter taste in everyone’s mouths. Let’s just agree on disagree.

🌹 free britney 🌹

lavenderblondee

It is legitimately down pouring rain outside and I hate that all I can think of is RAIN ON ME :selena: 

I've only heard the snippets once or twice so I don't even really know what it sounds like, so...I'm sort of just pretend singing it in my head, help :bradley:

AlwaysLoveGaga

She really has no shame. Can we all please report her account.

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

MelbHawker

Y’all are so extra, Ariana can do whatever she wants. It’s her Insta account :nails: 

Plus, there’s still posts up re: it. I don’t get why people are so cut up over it. 

Just now, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

I'd recommend not posting his stuff on here. That's a good first step. 

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

t2zfoCV.jpg

From #PromoteOnlineKindness to Kindness Punks

Queen of reinvention and staying true to her brand

WeightyPleasantIndigowingedparrot.webp

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, Edu said:

How can you possibly know that? What is stopping Ariana from deleting every single post related to ROM once the song is done with? I’m sure that would leave a bitter taste in everyone’s mouths. Let’s just agree on disagree.

ariana deletes posts all the time. it’s still on her story connected to the album when you swipe up. it’s actually ridiculous how some people get their chromatica thongs in a bunch over a deleted post 

lavenderblondee
1 minute ago, AlwaysLoveGaga said:

Really now, how many times has she said she has had it and still does NOT? I guess I just genuinely don't understand how people can believe her...:saladga:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes :flop:

Animal Claws
3 minutes ago, Edu said:

She literally deleted Gaga's birthday post one week after posting it, i don't think we should worry about this.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived