Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

BrickMonster

Nicola commented the knife emojis 🔪🔪🔪, so you know it's an important element in the video

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gaggs

I'm sure the MV will be similar to Break Free in one way or another

Gaga finds Ariana, tries to save her, somehow she gets stabbed in the leg by some random *** :triggered: and then they help eachother and defeat the rude *** that stabbed her and at the end they dance :party: forgetting about the pain and move on :vegas:

Leblanc

I'm saying it now, one of her superpowers in this video will be turning that knife, and presumably other weapons, into something.

Who knows, maybe it will be a flower to bop you on the head with and tell you "you've been naughty" :ally:

Coven Season

buzzkill
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

@Genuine Guy 09 how many views are we looking at music video first day on YouTube? Rough estimate?

I say between 15-20M. She could even do 20M+ if more Blinks join than expected numbers

i will do a save bet around 10M+... but if its REALLY this good as it seems, maybe around 20M+?

19 minutes ago, Edu said:

I think it would just be rude of Gaga to do the Telephone continuation without Jonas, unless he's still involved somehow. :billie:

Idk how that would be rude. Gaga came up with all the concepts herself, he merely directed. 

PI - MR - JW are all connected but not directed by the same people. 

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, Qiyana said:

I'm saying it now, one of her superpowers in this video will be turning that knife, and presumably other weapons, into something.

Who knows, maybe it will be a flower to bop you on the head with and tell you "you've been naughty" :ally:

OMG lol well we've learned from the SL mv that she has telekinesis, so maybe she has more powers 

ArtpopAct2

Though it is kinda odd the video hasn’t been announced yet, SL was announced the same day :confused:

Steccazero
2 minutes ago, BrickMonster said:

Nicola commented the knife emojis 🔪🔪🔪, so you know it's an important element in the video

Well you know what Checkhov wrote, if there is a gun it will be fired

pls get into this ***uettery

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Though it is kinda odd the video hasn’t been announced yet, SL was announced the same day :confused:

But insiders have confirmed the video is coming the same day as the song, a la SL

Steccazero
3 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Not true, the first two posts (Billboard announcement, and promo pic) just referred to SL as her new single, she mentioned the MV on the February 27th post,1 day prior release

pls get into this ***uettery

ArtpopAct2
Just now, pynkeyes said:

But insiders have confirmed the video is coming the same day as the song, a la SL

True. Well SL was announced on a Tuesday and ROM announced way longer so maybe they announce video tomorrow

1 minute ago, Doot said:

Idk how that would be rude. Gaga came up with all the concepts herself, he merely directed. 

PI - MR - JW are all connected but not directed by the same people. 

Hmm, I don't about "he merely directed it". There is a very insightful interview V Mag did with him just a couple of weeks ago where he talked about the video, https://variety.com/2020/music/features/lady-gaga-telephone-music-video-10th-anniversary-jonas-akerlund-1203534196/. I think the Paparazzi trilogy is their creation and he should still be involved, even if Gaga decided to hire another director. :shrug:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Stef666

I swear to God if the MV is actually a continuation of Telephone the world will gag.

gaggs
8 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

@Genuine Guy 09 how many views are we looking at music video first day on YouTube? Rough estimate?

I say between 15-20M. She could even do 20M+ if more Blinks join than expected numbers

How much did SL get in the first day?

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived