'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pynkeyes
3 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

OMG what if the knife in her leg is the same knife she put under the hood and Ari found it and sent it straight to Hollywood?

Also this would make sense because the Aura lyric video was made up of scenes from the film RR directed! Third eye opened :firega:

NFRatwell

The people who judge some of us for wanting ACT 2 be the same people who are dying for a telephone continuation :cryga:

AlessandroM
On 5/16/2020 at 12:27 AM, AlessandroM said:

How I imagine the video if it is Telephone sequel:

Lady Gaga is on her bed in an hotel some years after Telephone events and then an Angel is talking to her (this Angel is Ariana Grande) and told her she can bring her in a journey! But for that Gaga will have to take tests and she also has to promise leaving her desire for vengeance on men to the past.

Gaga does this promise and the Angel tells her "Please save me, I'm stuck on a dangerous planet but your journey will be long very long!" Some years passed and Gaga finally found this planet, her hair got longer and pink. And during those years she met great friends that taught her how to be kind! And she really decided to make kindness her fight by helping people not having hate between each others.

The planet where she arrived is really really cloudy and dark ! And here we are on the picture Gaga shared last week with dark cloud and she seems to explore the place on the pic.

Then she found the angel (ariana) in a bad state on the ground. Then Gaga starts crying and her tears wake up the angel and then it starts raining and then the song starts ahah

Then in the end the plot twist is this planet is that Lady gaga is named "Kindness of Punks" and she promises to accept all different people all different tastes and colors and she named this planet Chromatica.

Good night guys ahah

I maintain my theory except that's maybe only the origin of one tribe ;)

pynkeyes
7 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

She did say in aura that she killed her former and left her in the trunk on highway 10. So why does Beyonce have to be involved anyway :ohwell:

She killed Beyonce because B tried to go back. Broken hearted from B's broken promise and scared of getting caught again, Gaga killed her on Highway 10. Put her in the trunk of the *** Wagon and left it on the side of the road. She then hitchhiked where she met Ari who was also fleeing after killing her bad boyfriend.

AlessandroM
On 5/16/2020 at 12:27 AM, AlessandroM said:

How I imagine the video if it is Telephone sequel:

Lady Gaga is on her bed in an hotel some years after Telephone events and then an Angel is talking to her (this Angel is Ariana Grande) and told her she can bring her in a journey! But for that Gaga will have to take tests and she also has to promise leaving her desire for vengeance on men to the past.

Gaga does this promise and the Angel tells her "Please save me, I'm stuck on a dangerous planet but your journey will be long very long!" Some years passed and Gaga finally found this planet, her hair got longer and pink. And during those years she met great friends that taught her how to be kind! And she really decided to make kindness her fight by helping people not having hate between each others.

The planet where she arrived is really really cloudy and dark ! And here we are on the picture Gaga shared last week with dark cloud and she seems to explore the place on the pic.

Then she found the angel (ariana) in a bad state on the ground. Then Gaga starts crying and her tears wake up the angel and then it starts raining and then the song starts ahah

Then in the end the plot twist is this planet is that Lady gaga is named "Kindness of Punks" and she promises to accept all different people all different tastes and colors and she named this planet Chromatica.

Good night guys ahah

Actually the point I don't maintain is the kind people stuff ! I think she will just escape earth because too much assholes ahaha

Reality

Imagine her ripping the knife off of her leg and cutting a bitch with it :bradley:

F*CK KINDNESS :bradley:

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

BrickMonster

just thinking about all the directions the ROM video (and maybe future performances) can go is hyping me so ****ing hard :giveup:

Genuine Guy 09
21 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

i think it's a legitimate question to be asking when we now have two promotional photos where both of them appear separately lol. i always believed a proper video was coming but insiders have been wrong before, and it is weird that they used the same pic of ari for both. but yes anywho hopefully all of the tea was right and the epic video is upon us

I wasn't shading you girl you're not annoying it's just in general I keep seeing it :air:

For the fact they're using the same pictures I believe it's a case of holding cards to the chest OR they didn't shoot multiple promo shots for Ari 

The video itself may not feature them exactly like that. A bit like the SL promo photo with the red and shoulder pads 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I wasn't shading you girl you're not annoying it's just in general I keep seeing it :air:

For the fact they're using the same pictures I believe it's a case of holding cards to the chest OR they didn't shoot multiple promo shots for Ari 

The video itself may not feature them exactly like that. A bit like the SL promo photo with the red and shoulder pads 

Oh no, these are definitely taken from the video shoot.

🌹 free britney 🌹

ArtpopAct2

Of course they were on set together, Abby Lee Miller accidentally leaked it:air:

Steccazero

Say whatever you want but the Katy performance on AI is the first cool performance i've seen during quarantine! :giveup: It still looked professional, well done and edited and the art was cool!

I just hope Gaga has something like that in store and i'm sure it could be way cooler and fun! 

pls get into this ***uettery

Just now, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Of course they were on set together, Abby Lee Miller accidentally leaked it:air:

Just because they aren't holding hands the phags are freaking out. :billie:

🌹 free britney 🌹

Hybrid AT

@Genuine Guy 09 how many views are we looking at music video first day on YouTube? Rough estimate?

I say between 15-20M. She could even do 20M+ if more Blinks join than expected numbers

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived