'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

KamiHenry
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

True, this is an old fact

but some people don't see it because:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLFE3OsER4M_EgIVY6XiX

I remember playing Farmville on FB just to unlock songs. I don't think any other album gave me that experience. BTW era was just <3. 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WORLDofGAGA

Perhaps she will confirm a video at the same time as single release in her next announcement? :oprah:

@W0RLDofGAGA

GreenDiamond
18 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

But I never said it was what I disliked most lol I really like The Queen. If I had a least fav it would be FOHL (which I still like). I just used it as an example because there's a reason it's a bonus track. If it was *essential* to the album, it would have been in every edition of it. It's not, though, and the reason is that it isn't essential to BTW as a total album. Its content musically and thematically is covered elsewhere so it isn't an essential track in understanding the BTW message. It has nothing to do with how much I like or dislike the song, I'm just saying it repeats what already is on the album. Gaga and Interscope knew this as well and it's why it's a bonus track. It's a nice listen, just not an *essential* listen to what the record hopes to accomplish. That's basically what a filler is to me. It's not necessarily a measure of quality so much as it is a measure of how the song fits into the larger scheme of things.

I understand you, I did not mean that you personally didnt like it but majority of base

I think that it is essential because if Gaga choose it after so many songs im sure it is important for people who want to understand BTW album more and its also not commercial so thats why it is not on standard edition, it ruins the pace of album, if she wanted she could just left it out of album there was enough songs already :D 

But yeah. you have a different understandment of filler, I mean filler like this from wiki: Filler is material of lower cost or quality that is used to fill a certain television time slot or physical medium, such as a music album.

Thats why i wouldn't consider any Gaga song a filler :) 

LoveMatica

I’m losing interest in the FW woman Demo it’s just the demo and they don’t really interest me that much anyway

That’s why I can’t wait for the final official song it’s gonna slayyy

LadyLuca

How come it didnt leak already? Did they change their password or what the heck is goin on

anywYs. 6am in germany and I will wake everyone up with ROM:pawsup:

rence a deux
9 minutes ago, Tomoulatica said:

I’ve been lurking here since SL leaked, but I can’t take it anymore, I need to share the ROM hype with everyone :giveup: sooooo hi I’m gonna wake up at 5.55am 

I'm interested in lurking onto you. :huntyga:

𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢.

aurelienvm

Stop asking yourself a thousand questions!

Live in the moment!

Video or not, RAIN ON ME in a few hours.

KamiHenry
Just now, LadyLuca said:

How come it didnt leak already? Did they change their password or what the heck is goin on

That's my exact question, if someone has it and publishes chopped up snippets, why would they wait to leak it right before the release date. 

xoxo Craig
22 minutes ago, CookieHWilson said:

So the song comes out tonite at midnight ET?

Yes. Album comes out midnight local time on the 29th May

End Racism Now

pynkeyes
3 minutes ago, KamiHenry said:

I remember playing Farmville on FB just to unlock songs. I don't think any other album gave me that experience. BTW era was just <3. 

Gagaville will go down in history as one of the happiest most bizarrely infectious moments of my life. I wanted to unlock everything and hear new music. I was only 13. So wild to look back now 

Enzo
2 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

They didn't finish the recording yet :teehee:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

KamiHenry
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

Gagaville will go down in history as one of the happiest most bizarrely infectious moments of my life. I wanted to unlock everything and hear new music. I was only 13. So wild to look back now 

Thats why I kind of hope the Fortnite happens just so I can get a smidge of the experience I had before. 

thatfoxyfeeling

I feel like they could have done so much more to promote this week before release instead of promoting Stupid Love palette. Anyway can’t wait to hear the song, hopefully they created magic in the studio. :enigma:

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived