💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2

If it’s ROM that’s in Part 2, it would make sense they release that part of the interview on or after Friday. If it’s another song I guess we have to wait until the 29th :selena:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SummerGirl21
Just now, HybridAT said:

Part 2 release is blocked for everyone. It is rumored it's because she plays FW to Zane in that part.

but what.about.the.other.parts.

derpmonster
Just now, SummerGirl21 said:

they work in the US now

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

SummerGirl21
Just now, derpmonster said:

they work in the US now

i clicked a link to part 1 and watched that, but can't find the other parts and don't have any other links. 

PawsUpJago

Anyone know somewhere else I might be able to watch the Gaga interview? I'm a piece of **** Android user and have no clue about Apple IDs etc at this point

EDIT- ignore me I didn't realise you can just make a new Apple ID 😂

Hybrid AT
Just now, SummerGirl21 said:

They're there. What's the problem?

Only part 2 is not released. Rest all parts from 1-7 are available

Search "zane lowe lady gaga"

I can see all of them under music videos

https://music.apple.com/us/search?term=zane lowe lady gaga

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

Anyone know somewhere else I might be able to watch the Gaga interview? I'm a piece of **** Android user and have no clue about Apple IDs etc at this point 😂

Apple Music works on Android. It's buggy as hell (Apple has really taken a nosedive in quality in general lol) but just download AM from the Play Store and sign up for the trial.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ItsLikeCody

Maaaaaan, I was supposed to get off work tomorrow at 7:30.  I had the entire evening planned out to where I would get  home around 8:45 and get my headphones hooked up to my computer and experience the song/video for the first time in my happy place, but another store in my district had to quarantine everyone because of a positive test, so I have to go manage the store until 10pm (and the next 14 days) and I'm honestly a little hurt that I'm gonna hear the song on my phone speaker and not on my headphones :messga::neyde:

ArtpopAct2

Just listened to the whole thing holy ****:bradley:I can feel the passion coming from her about this album 

the way we just had that thread about what her most personal album is and it’s definitely THIS:bradley:

Hybrid AT
1 hour ago, ReRe said:

She talked about how she was sad that none of her peers ever sent her flowers or warm wishes to commemorate any of her big wins in her career, so she decided to be the bigger person and always send her female contemporaries flowers on their big accomplishments. :nooo: A ****ING QUEEN :giveup:

When I saw that I just wanted to :bradley:

Didn't she also say in the AM Zane Lowe interview that she didn't have any female idol to look up to or seek guidance from when she was starting out and she doesn't want the same to happen to younger female artists so she can be there for Ari? :bradley:

A true role model :bradley:

Sometimes I feel lucky to stan her and feel that none of us deserve her tbh :bradley:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Genuine Guy 09

Less than 24 hrs guys :gum:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Sherry

Did she talk about Sour Candy and BlackPink? Please someone fill me in :cryga:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

MrHappy
17 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Part 2 release is blocked for everyone. It is rumored it's because she plays FW to Zane in that part.

Ughh then why dont they just muted that part:saladga:

JudasJustDance

I still haven’t found the interview. Pretty sure it just isn’t out for me yet. I have Apple Music tho and everyone else be watching it 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived