Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
POPARTHD
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Where at? :gum:

Link? :gum:

It's been out for around 7 hours now. You can watch here: https://music.apple.com/us/music-video/pt-1-i-cant-wait-to-dance-with-people-to-this-music/1514459438

Summary:

Spoiler

Zane says that since ARTPOP she hasn’t been making dance music. She said she felt turned around in life and hadn’t been dancing. She was trying to make sense of her humanity within the music industry that objectifies her. 

-The bulk of the album was made inside a computer. She played with modular and normal synths. She’d input the stuff she wrote on the piano and they’d play with it and manipulate it.

-The last act of the album is Sine From Above and Babylon - they use “Sine” because the music healed her to be able to dance her way out of the end of the album singing Babylon, a song about gossip - something that used to run her life.

-Fun Tonight means a lot to her and chokes her up. There were many nights people who loved her were trying to get her to smile and have fun and she had no ability to be happy. But then she’d write music and listen back and ask why it was so fun and happy. 

-Mark Ronson is only interested in making music that asks what the artist wants to say - which is what Joanne was. Constantly challenging her for what she really meant and wanted, which was an album for her Dad. No matter how much success she has, she couldn’t fix her Dad and his pain.

-She decided to lean in to her problems instead of running from them. Writing the lyrics and melodies is how she used to write, a cathartic experience.

-Sine From Above is paying tribute to the sound saving her like it used to.

-Zane calls Rain on Me a smash. Ariana called Gaga a supportive, generous collaborator, going into the experience giving others a safe space to be a part of the music and experience.

-Gaga says she and Ariana connected right away and she was so wonderful. She asked Ariana what she needed and how she wanted to do things. Gaga was sitting at the console as they vocally produced Ariana’s work. She asked Ariana to forget everything she cared about as she sang. Gaga said she’d dance in front of Ariana as she sang and Ariana started to do different things with her voice.

-Ariana was very open to trying things she hadn’t done before in the video since she trusted Gaga - it was a healing process for Gaga. She didn’t have a female artist to mentor her as she came up, but she feels she can for Ariana.

-Gaga said that Ariana has been through some tough, hard life testing stuff. Her ability to move on - when she came into the studio, Gaga was still crying and Ariana wasn’t. Ariana gave Gaga her number and was being friendly with her - Gaga was too ashamed to hang out with Ariana since she didn’t want to project her sadness onto Ariana. Ariana called her out on it and said she was hiding - which was true. A true friendship blossomed between them from there.

-Rain on Me is also a metaphor for the amount of drinking she was doing - “I’d rather be dry” is dual.
-She’s flirted with the idea of sobriety but isn’t there yet.

rafaelgherardi
6 minutes ago, Godmatica said:

Do you mean the 13sec one with Ari and Gaga vocals?

How many leaks were there today?

How TF do I watch the interview while not being an Apple Music subscriber?

HELP ME. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

@Guapo stop sad reacting all of my comments I will report you. :neyde:

wait hes doing it again?

signing out

Awrah999
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

@Guapo stop sad reacting all of my comments I will report you. :neyde:

I thought I was the only one :ladyhaha:

Chromatica will heal him, we just need to wait 8 days :vegas:

B2theRich33
1 minute ago, Doot said:

HELP ME. 

Wait until it’s uploaded tomorrow at 10 am pst elsewhere.... it’s not complete, there’s a section missing.

Twitter
1 minute ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

wait hes doing it again?

Yes. He’s even going back to things I posted hours ago. :neyde:

Twitter
2 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

I thought I was the only one :ladyhaha:

Chromatica will heal him, we just need to wait 8 days :vegas:

No, a mod will heal him today if he keeps it up. :madge:

Godmatica
5 minutes ago, rafaelgherardi said:

How many leaks were there today?

Idk, but that was the only one I heard

Hybrid AT
8 minutes ago, Doot said:

HELP ME. 

I heard somebody say it's available to everyone, subscribers and non-subscribers alike?

I thought that was a bit weird tho. Doesn't fit within their monetization model 

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

ROHKEUS

For me it makes much more sense that part 2 is they listening to Rain on Me, even more because he says "what a smash". Btw I laughed so hard when he said what Elton texted him :ladyhaha:

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived