šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

warhol killer
7 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

the line distribution is fake yes but sour candy track length has been confirmed.

wait from what source that it is 2:37?

warhol killer āœ“ GAGAĀ¹āµ

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrGreen

How are you all gonna listen to ROM for the first time? I'm torn between listening with headphones with my eyes closed so I can take it all in before watching the video, or just watching the video to experience both together for the first timeĀ :giveup:Ā I am leaning towards the latter since I have never not heard a Gaga song before its video was released, so it could be a really fun experience!

Josh's Party Planning on YouTube & TikTok

Nickypie101

Iā€™m excited I just finished the semester and am not working and have all next week off before summer semester starts, the whole week dedicated to chromaticaĀ :party:

Shaney
1 minute ago, MrGreen said:

How are you all gonna listen to ROM for the first time? I'm torn between listening with headphones with my eyes closed so I can take it all in before watching the video, or just watching the video to experience both together for the first timeĀ :giveup:Ā I am leaning towards the latter since I have never not heard a Gaga song before its video was released, so it could be a really fun experience!

Along with the video!

Hybrid AT
Just now, MrGreen said:

Definitely the song itself first, then with the video to enhance the experience and put it in the right context

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

FlopSlurper

I was reading the reddit post about those clouds on fortnite and your replies had me screaming :air:

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

People speculating bc 2:37 was one of the times posted on her Chromatica weather teaser. Admin said SC is shortest and there won't probably be a song shorter than that

Also, your new gif avi is SICKĀ :legend:

Did you make it yourself?Ā :omg:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

warhol killer
2 minutes ago, MrGreen said:

I'd listen to it along with the video! It'll give me theĀ full experience.Ā :enigma:

WhiskeyLikeMisery

Not me getting a noise complaint for blasting FW in my apartment.:deadbanana:

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

im pretty sure admin said sour candy is the shortest song.

and the 2:37 length is not being pulled out of nowhere, it's being alluded to here on the tuesday date since im like 99% these are track lengths:

jrm0ygmeydz41.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

signing out

PlastiscGuy

The SL teaser was posted at 1:30am...

Ā 

So, if Gaga posts the ROM teaser at the same time, it'll be in 1 hour and 40 mins, not in 10 mins...Ā 

PG.

B2theRich33

Guys... 24 hours. Itā€™s pouring by me and I canā€™t help but want to go out right now at midnight and start screaming ā€œitā€™s coming down on me, water like misery. Wonā€™t you rain on me.ā€

warhol killer
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Also, your new gif avi is SICKĀ :legend:

thank you bb yours is too!Ā :kiss:Ā 

dynamite
4 minutes ago, Kubi said:

I'm listening toĀ The FameĀ and it's 54 minutes long, only 11 minutes longer and 1 track shorter than Chromatica. I dont understand the issue with the album length? (Also I dont understand people saying Chromatica I, II, III arent tracks... Um... they are.)

True

Eh Eh, Beautiful Dirty Rich and Money Honey are all less than 3 minutes... I like it Rough is 3:22, and none of them feel short

FlopSlurper
Just now, WhiskeyLikeMisery said:

Not me getting a noise complaint for blasting FW in my apartment.:deadbanana:

I've only ever gotten this back when justin released purpose :air: must've been a directioner because they had their katy x gaga moment at the timeĀ Ā 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived