💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
5 hours ago, Enzo said:

The fact that this might not a total reach :bradley:

I hate Gaga and team for having Sour Candy only 2:37 mins like wtf was she thinking?

luna’s advocate

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef666
2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I hate Gaga and team for having Sour Candy only 2:37 mins like wtf was she thinking?

it's fake

Shaney
2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I feel like this song might have a really unconventional structure which will make it work. 

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

it's fake

the line distribution is fake yes but sour candy track length has been confirmed.

luna’s advocate

Yurikuma
4 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

it's fake

but the song is still probably 2:37 :giveup:

I'm usually the one to be like "ok girls stop complaining about track lengths!!" but this has 5 people on it :green:

Edit: I still wont care that it's short if i can bop to it and BP is featured well :vegas:

Bjaf
3 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

If the song has a really high BPM, which it probably does, it doesn’t change anything. You get the same “amount” of music; it’s just faster, which might be a choice they made for that song. You can still fit the classic 2-verse, 3-chorus song in there.

Gagaloo911
8 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Interscope dictates and ultimately okays the length of her songs and albums, so you should point to them as well as streaming trends rather than her.

This was leaked in the leaked contracts between her and Interscope. They have final say.

Hybrid AT

Will they be uploading the full interview to the Beats 1 channel on YouTube tomorrow? Don't wanna sub to AM just for this tbh

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Luna Lovegood
4 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

Interscope dictates and ultimately okays her songs and album length so you should point to them as well as streaming trends rather than her.

This was all leaked in the leaked contracts between her and Interscope. They have final word.

I just hope the girls gets even line distribution. BP already gets treated dirty by their own label in Korea and now they only have a 2:37 song for 5 artists like that’s pathetic lmaoo must be a record breaker for shortest song with most artist in it pls

luna’s advocate

Kubi

I'm listening to The Fame and it's 54 minutes long, only 11 minutes longer and 1 track shorter than Chromatica. I dont understand the issue with the album length? (Also I dont understand people saying Chromatica I, II, III arent tracks... Um... they are.)

they call me angela vidal

darkchylde
Just now, Sylvanas said:

14 minutes :excited2:

to what?

also v jealous of your user/avi

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived