news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Cailleach
Just now, jesse g said:

I didnt knew how deep the joanne era affects Gaga... and that the era was frustrated for her :(

I don’t think it was frustrating for her DURING the era, only after, probably while she was filming ASIB, when she realised it didn’t fix her father :(

at least that’s how I perceived what she was saying, you could also be right though :happy:

That's not very born this way of you

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef666
Just now, Hydrangea said:

I would watch gaga fart on a 240p Facebook live streamed from someone’s flip phone and I want it immediately 

good for you buy I ain't streaming that for your pleasure :neyde:

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

it comes out at midnight in the US right?

The interview? Tomorrow 10 AM PT

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Coldish said:

Why is Part 2 missing? 

Because it's rumored she plays FW in there and they will probably block the release until the song's official release (as either a promo single or with the album)

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

EuphoricVibez
2 minutes ago, jesse g said:

I didnt knew how deep the joanne era affects Gaga... and that the era was frustrated for her :(

Me either. I didn't realize how much the Joanne era really made Gaga the opposite of what she intended the album to be like. :bradley: I just wanna give her a hug so bad

He/him/his

TheGerm
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

The interview? Tomorrow 10 AM PT

damn in that other thread they were saying if you had an apple music subscription, you could access all of the videos at midnight in your country. 

Cailleach
1 minute ago, Coldish said:

Why is Part 2 missing? 

I seen a couple of people speculate it was because she played Free Woman during it, and that it’ll be released tomorrow along with the song as a promo single :huntyga:

That's not very born this way of you

Dawson
Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

damn in that other thread they were saying if you had an apple music subscription, you could access all of the videos at midnight in your country. 

thats true, but it airs on Beats 1 at that time

Hybrid AT
Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

Really? I don't know about that. Could be, like European people could

PrinceOfTheStorm
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Because it's rumored she plays FW in there and they will probably block the release until the song's official release (as either a promo single or with the album)

say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahat

signing out

Stef666
Just now, LoveMatica said:

Just realised I only have one day to wait for ROM 

happy clapping GIF

I think we ALL have one day to wait for ROM :ohwell:

Hybrid AT
Just now, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahat

Rumoredly, yes. That's why it's the only part missing :flower:

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived