đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Genuine Guy 09

Am I missing something or did the full song leak? I heard a snap second zara lawsson'd snippet but it really wasn't enough to judge :poot:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga exe loading

ARTPOP still makes my heart stop:cryga:

Pop a 911. And another one

Queen Gloria
6 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

“sounds Inspired by Clean Bandit”? That’s in your head! If anything it reminds me of Eric Prydz music which I live for!

Geez.. A little defensive sis? People can have different opinions. I don't hear Eric Prydz at all.. :ohwell:

Gangie
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

This was what the demo sounded like, but that new snippet sounds more disco and more funk than house or EDM music

I don’t know where you hear funk or something like that...

Music breakdown is just the same beat used in the final chorus. Just EDM... :shrug:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Stef666
1 minute ago, LoveMatica said:

Damn beat me too it :laughga:

Honey, this thread is a constant race to be witty, be quick

Responding Jim Carrey GIF

LoveMatica
Just now, NFRockwell said:

Exactly! To me, The Fame, The Fame Monster, ARTPOP, and Joanne are all 10/10    

imnothingwithoutasteadyhand.gif

Preach GIF
Take us to church! 

holy spirit dancing GIF

Mugler
28 minutes ago, Edu said:

I’m sure the same people who are criticizing ROM for being too short, would be the same people who would criticize it for being too long. Gaga can just never win with some of you.

Except nobody would ever do that. :)

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I really don’t hear funk at all :/ it seems like the same instrumental as the final chorus leak, very house inspired 

That wasn't house inspired in my opinion, it was much more bubblegum pop than anything else... and its definitely more funky/disco-y than what we heard before :poot:  I'm sure the full song won't sound like that and maybe there will be more house influences... but they are stronger in the demo than that second or third snippet

End Racism Now

Bjaf

All of the people saying they're going to leave because of the negativity - please don't! :bradley:

I know that a lot of those negative opinions are completely unfounded, and it can be tiring to read them over and over again. But those people are quick to go if we just ignore them, and I'm sure that most people (on this thread, at least) are genuinely excited for the album and very happy with the direction it's going in.

The more of us leave, the more the negative stuff will come to the surface, only causing more people to leave, the people that really should be staying and enjoying the album together.

So, let's focus on that positivity! :party: There are so many people on here now that I look forward to read, because they share my excitement for the album and my passion for Gaga's art, and they express it with love & positivity.

Plus, the ignore feature has come in very handy in the past few weeks. :vegas: Use it! It helps.

LoveMatica
Just now, Stef666 said:

Honey, this thread is a constant race to be witty, be quick

Responding Jim Carrey GIF

I’m on my phone :triggered:

and the internet here is slow

slow computer GIF

xoxo Craig
Just now, MiQuenDroid said:

30 minutes :bradley:

1 hour and 27 minutes :billie:

End Racism Now

Yurikuma
9 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

“sounds Inspired by Clean Bandit”? That’s in your head! If anything it reminds me of Eric Prydz music which I live for!

thank god :giveup: sitting here trying to work while the thought of it sounding like a Clean Bandit song pulsed through my head...was tiring 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Venus Rose said:

What did I miss? Can I get a recap? ROM leaked in full?

no, just a chopped up snippet in LQ

End Racism Now

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived