Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

LoveMatica

I’m waiting until the official album release

I want to listen to a Gaga record properly this time not listening to any more leaks 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hennycomb
Just now, Monsterxo said:

The song comes out tomorrow

why spoil yourselves now?

If you call 12 seconds chopped in potato quality spoiling gurl you have no idea how much more hyped i am after listening

Nicoxxx
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The way y’all will be disappointed because we listened to the final chorus and it’s the only thing that will be explosive in the song 

This. and also the "its coming down on me ohhh ohhh ohhh ohh water like misery" melody from the first demo which I loved is gone too. 

MonsterVlad
1 minute ago, Bottleblonde said:

I think fans who have bought the album on multiple platforms or bought bundles deserve to make that choice on their own if it leaks 
imnothingwithoutasteadyhand.gif

Yup. I just wanted to say something that fits with the gif.

Spoiler

:derpga:

lilmizmuffet

The way y'all create false expectations off of randos on twitter and ATRL, corroborate them with spliced LQ demos that leak, and then get disappointed when something else LQ and spliced leaks. I can't with the clownery. And since when do any of us give a **** about song structure as well? Electric Chapel has two choruses and what y'all would call an anticlimactic third chorus and yet it's still a classic did you go to music school or what? lol

Water like misery

StupidLoveBis

Almost nobody talks about the leak on Twitter if I hadn't come on the forum I wouldn't even know about it.

But I think it's going to leak full soon.

Monsterxo
Just now, Nicoxxx said:

This. and also the "its coming down on me ohhh ohhh ohhh ohh water like misery" melody from the first demo which I loved is gone too. 

Is it a different melody? how do we know it just wasn't included in the snippet?

Gaga exe loading
1 minute ago, MonsterVlad said:

Yup. I just wanted to say something that fits with the gif.

Reveal hidden contents

:derpga:

I spent 50€ including the signed album:huntyga:

Pop a 911. And another one

Awrah999
Just now, Nicoxxx said:

No it’s not. If you’re going to complain at least do it with accurate information. You listened to 13 chopped up seconds of a leak—that doesn’t mean that other part of the song is gone :neyde:

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, lilmizmuffet said:

The way y'all create false expectations off of randos on twitter and ATRL, corroborate them with spliced LQ demos that leak, and then get disappointed when something else LQ and spliced leaks. I can't with the clownery. And since when do any of us give a **** about song structure as well? Electric Chapel has two choruses and what y'all would call an anticlimactic third chorus and yet it's still a classic did you go to music school or what? lol

Tea tea tea

Nicoxxx
1 minute ago, Monsterxo said:

Is it a different melody? how do we know it just wasn't included in the snippet?

You can hear it in the first part "..coming down on me" and then in the middle "..like misery" they cut that verse in two

chromatica94

I happen to come across the snippet

yes it's different than what we heard

tbh it still sounds like an otherworldly club track which I love & I'm here for

ALSO 

Gaga's "RAIN.ON.ME" is the goosebumps for me.. the chills I get 

I Want To Be Free, Forever Baby..

Sherry

The snippets are the tease and the orgasm will happen on the release :air:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic