news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

B2theRich33

@Doot

Tuesday 2/25 11:53 am est - SL announced with billboard

Wednesday 2/26 1:33 pm est - promo pic with the claw hands and pink background

Thursday 2/27 12:30 am est - announcement of video and single available Friday at midnight with teaser video

Thursday 2/27 3:09 pm est - second video teaser

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buzzkill
1 minute ago, Hydrangea said:

I don’t think the children and obnoxious streamers of fortnite would vibe with 2 gay divas singing about trauma and rain but hey ho

but promo is promo. why would we care? :billie:

Bad Kids
Just now, Kubi said:

tifamixing.gif

Mama making us breakfast and getting ready to feed us. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12954207

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

NFRatwell

I love to go on twitter and see Ari and BLACKPINK stans promoting the Gaga collabs :cryga: they’re all so vicious and I know they’re going to stream the **** out of these songs. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sour Candy goes top 10 even without promo. Gaga might actually have multiple spots in the BH100 the week of the album release. 

Twitter
2 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

I don’t think the children and obnoxious streamers of fortnite would vibe with 2 gay divas singing about trauma and rain but hey ho

They’re popular artists, and if the song is a smash hit why not take advantage of that. Also, just cause they have a huge gay following don’t make them just gay divas. 

Shakira
1 minute ago, Bad Kids said:

really?? so is the PC version connected to the mobile? like the same features and everything?

Well it's on mobile so it will be lower graphics and stuff but it is more or less the same, here is how the travis scott event was like on the mobile version

Stef666
Just now, pynkeyes said:

the players on reddit seem to be surprised about it tho, so it can't be the same, not exactly at least

Hydrangea
Just now, Twitter said:

They’re popular artists, and if the song is a smash hit why not take advantage of that. Also, just cause they have a huge gay following don’t make them just gay divas. 

Nowhere did I state they were only gay divas but demographics are demographics my birdy friend 

I’m a bad friend

homomo

IS something really happening in 20 min, or  are we just being delulu expecting it?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Super off-topic - but didn't Spotify iPhone app used to show the amount of individual streams for songs? Is that only for the desktop version? I just listened to Joanne again (it's heavenly) and was curious about the individual streams for each song. It looks like the only streams they show are for her top songs 

buzzkill
Just now, NFRockwell said:

I love to go on twitter and see Ari and BLACKPINK stans promoting the Gaga collabs :cryga: they’re all so vicious and I know they’re going to stream the **** out of these songs. I wouldn’t be surprised if Sour Candy goes too 10 even without promo. Gaga might actually have multiple spots in the BH100 the week of the album release. 

we were this vicious ten years ago too... :billie:

Where is LG7
25 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

So is Ari’s tribe purple or silver lol

it's gonna be cloud... yuh

MiQuenDroid
2 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

Honk! :billie:

All I ever wanted was love...

Aga Gydal

Can I just say, we've had nothing but Stupid Love for almost 4 months (and will have Rain On Me for just 1 week before the album), and SL is still on my usual rotation. I will not have any slander directed at SL anymore. I'm confident 95% of the haters will switch up once they hear it in the context of the album.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived