Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

chromatigaga
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

About track length and time....

on the 16 track album there is 3 interludes and they could rang from 10 - 30 seconds so they are very short

I don't think its about the length of track. John Wayne is well under 3m and it doesn't feel like it. it even has a healthy intro.

Teen see Gaga adapt to the streaming era and not stay in 2011 with 5m long songs :neyde:

A songs length has zero correlation with how good it is. I can't believe i'm seeing meltdowns over the absence of 5 minute songs. Those can stay in the past :bon:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT
Just now, Dawson said:

Lmao sorry. I debated even saying anything after no one believed me when Free Woman leaked

No worries king, I believed you btw

Hope your virgin ears are ready to get snatched by God On Me in two days

image0.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Judas Society
Just now, chromatigaga said:

A songs length has zero correlation with how good it is. I can't believe i'm seeing meltdowns over the absence of 5 minute songs. Those can stay in the past :bon:

we should be happy that we even have a full length pop dance album from Ms. Multi-Industry :ladyhaha:

gypsy101
3 hours ago, HybridAT said:

Wow the way people are meltdowning in the album length thread before hearing anything other than just one full song

All this while they listen to 2-3 minute songs from modern artists on their streaming services

Can't relate tbh

EWeYuVdXkAAHotl?format=jpg&name=small

i've heard two full songs: free woman and stupid love

Dawson

Btw rain on me is showing on iTunes now

Whoops we knew that apparently, sorry just waking up here 

Dayman
Just now, Dawson said:

I knew everyone hated me for not listening right away but I was too hyped I had to get a drink and sit down :laughga:

I mean the real tea is you have enough followers on Twitter that thirst after you - if anyone is going to be randomly sent leaks for brownie points first it's you. :sis:

Hybrid AT
Just now, gypsy101 said:

i've heard two full songs: free woman and stupid love

Free Woman that leaked is an early 2018 demo :vegas:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

S0436

Maybe admin and BN are both right.  BN could’ve been involved with writing the demo but maybe his specific lyrics were removed from the final version.

gypsy101
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Free Woman that leaked is an early 2018 demo :vegas:

it's still the whole song though

Dawson
Just now, NOMATICA said:

42,5 hours until Rain On Me and it didn’t leak yet :excited:

I’m trying to confirm that right now :wtfga:

dit
3 minutes ago, Dawson said:

hmm 🤔 

His bio on twitter says "literally joking at all times". He is troll

Luna Lovegood

anybody knows when will talk shows/award shows be able to resume their respective events in the US? I hope VMA airs this year i wanna see Gaga snatch the Vanguard award :messga::messga:

luna’s advocate

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it's still the whole song though

How does it count though? What we heard isn't on the album. People are complaining about the album length when in reality we've only heard one full song in its studio version from the album. We don't know how any other song sounds like so the meltdowns about track lengths just don't make any sense :rip:

Besides most songs nowadays are in the 2-3 or 3.5 minute range. That's what my original point was.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived