'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT

Calm down y'all

Stop fretting over the littlest of things

Pop a 911 and get ready to bop to ROM in less than 2 days

tenor.gif?itemid=5580279

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Genuine Guy 09

BoyzNoise might just be a co writer, and not a producer - I think the ROM demo sounds like BoyzNoise - maybe interscope served ARTPOP 2012 and said no so she re-worked the tracks with bloodpop - insiders may not know stuff like this they're more likely to know release schedules and appearences/dates.

Anywayz…

are we ready to use 6 different credit cards to buy 24 copies of la rain sur moi? :ohwell:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ARTPOPNick
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

BoyzNoise might just be a co writer, and not a producer - I think the ROM demo sounds like BoyzNoise - maybe interscope served ARTPOP 2012 and said no so she re-worked the tracks with bloodpop - insiders may not know stuff like this they're more likely to know release schedules and appearences/dates.

Anywayz…

are we ready to use 6 different credit cards to buy 24 copies of la rain sur moi? :ohwell:

or maybe BN didn't want any credits? which would be strange

Luna Lovegood

no boysnoize istg if ROM sounds very different than the leaks y'all hype it up i'm gonna be real pissed chile

luna’s advocate

ArtpopAct2

If they really scrapped all the Boyz Noize versions it doesnt make sense why he’d still be hyping the album and be tagged as a producer and claiming credit for stuff :air:

monketsharona

Honestly just take the official words, He has literally zero reason to lie about it less than two weeks before the album is out. The deals are already signed. He exactly knows for what he is credited or not.

S0436
15 minutes ago, adamsenigma said:

I think that @Admin does know something about the Boys Noize situation. What if the Babylon version we all heard and love it's not the same in the final? Maybe they completely changed the production which was mainly BN and BP and that's why Justin said that the version he heard wasn't the same that leaked, and that's why Admin says BN is not on the album... As a PRODUCER. :bradley:

Maybe the sample sounds didn’t get clearance so they had to change it without him.  Anyway, the description from Justin still sounds exciting:

“Amidst a flurry of wild animal noises, references to partying in "BC" and fierce house beats, Gaga warns listeners to "battle for your life" on the track, as she mouths each lyric to herself. It's the only song played all day, and she requests for it to be queued back to back.“

6 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Anywayz…

BN literally confirmed he wrote it on his verified Twitter that he co wrote it. Either way, Admin lied.

Let’s believe the official verified twitter of the producer instead of GGD who has been known to lie several times. 

Dayman
Just now, monketsharona said:

Honestly just take the official words, He has literally zero reason to lie about it less than two weeks before the album is out. The deals are already signed. He exactly knows for what he is credited or not.

Yeah like BloodPop and Boys Noize who we KNOW have been been working on it would lie about him contributing to the album when the album has been done and finished - it sure as hell was done and ready for release when BloodPop posted the picture. There's literally no chance he didn't work on the album. Admin is probably being all "I know something you don't" on some kind of technicality for what constitutes as being "on" the album.

BN literally confirmed he worked on ROM four days ago on Twitter. The album was supposed to be out over a month ago, every contribution that needed clearance has been cleared and has been for a while. 

chromatigaga

Why would he tag him in this if he wasn't on it after the album was turned in?

Untitledgfd.png

ThisBitch
14 minutes ago, Godmatica said:

ROM teaser is coming today, I can feel it :giveup:

Probably tomorrow but maybe today :diane:

Judas Society

I guess we can only wait til May 29 to see...

But if he's really not on, then.... BN & Sophie....such a disappointment

S0436

In terms of Chromatica collaborators, Gaga only follows on IG - BN, Bloodpop and Tchami.  Be strange if he’s not on the album.

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived