xoxo Craig

Okay, here we go boys and girls... 

nothing :billie:

End Racism Now

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
B2theRich33

can anyone link me to the rumored ROM lyrics that I saw on this thread earlier today?

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

can anyone link me to the rumored ROM lyrics that I saw on this thread earlier today?

It was posted by @PlastiscGuy and they didn't even answer where they heard them or if they were just clowning

Imagine how TIRED we are

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hydrangea
1 minute ago, Venus Rose said:

This thread...

africa trees GIF by guardian

It could use some rain (on me) :laughga:

I’m a bad friend

B2theRich33
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

It was posted by @PlastiscGuy and they didn't even answer where they heard them or if they were just clowning

Imagine how TIRED we are

Right... but the melody from the demo and the melody from that “born for the night” snippet from a while ago are the same...... 

remember when SL lyrics came out, many thought they were fake.

Linus Gaga

longest week to wait for ROM and another longest week for Chromatica :messga: 

I hope there is a button I can turn off myself until 3 minutes before she drops something. 

Hit me a message and say hi !

Hybrid AT

The "You're my favorite" thing has to be a lyric, why else would she keep it on even now :huh:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT

Next countdown times: 5:22 PT and 5:29 PT

Let's go clowns :flop:

Paulchieffo

Thinking about the Chromatica Ball and I really do think the stage will be the Chromatica symbol located in the middle of the stadium. Similar to the stage at Britney's Circus tour. 

Linus Gaga
1 minute ago, B2theRich33 said:

Right... but the melody from the demo and the melody from that “born for the night” snippet from a while ago are the same...... 

remember when SL lyrics came out, many thought they were fake.

i was in the team "It was fake, it's a born this way + marry the night mush up" :bradley: 

Hit me a message and say hi !

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, zcasx said:

it most likely won't take attention of off Rom given the promo + ariana featuring + MV, posting a new track is a clever way to get people who will like Rain on me even more interested in the album, and eventually people who didn't like it but want to give another chance to her for instance. It makes a lot of sense in my opinion since ROM is guaranteed to grab a LOT of attention to utilize that to promote the album as a whole. 

This changed my mind on not liking the decision. Now I’m on board haha 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived