FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikeStonem
2 minutes ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

Wait who said this

"She calls for her longtime manager, Bobby Campbell, to play a song off her sixth studio album, and asks him to turn it up: "Louder, please." Amidst a flurry of wild animal noises, references to partying in "BC" and fierce house beats, Gaga warns listeners to "battle for your life" on the track, as she mouths each lyric to herself. It's the only song played all day, and she requests for it to be queued back to back."

from Paper mag interview

BleepBloop
Just now, Aga Gydal said:

Babylon really is going to be that bitch, isn't she

yes:enigma:

chromatica94
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Honey....

She calls for her longtime manager, Bobby Campbell, to play a song off her sixth studio album, and asks him to turn it up: "Louder, please." Amidst a flurry of wild animal noises, references to partying in "BC" and fierce house beats, Gaga warns listeners to "battle for your life" on the track, as she mouths each lyric to herself. It's the only song played all day, and she requests for it to be queued back to back.

https://www.papermag.com/lady-gaga-chromatica-2645479910.html

Along as we still have them sexy house beats AND

Some talented soul makes a version with the Haus Labs instrumental & Vocals

all happy here

I Want To Be Free, Forever Baby..

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Honey....

She calls for her longtime manager, Bobby Campbell, to play a song off her sixth studio album, and asks him to turn it up: "Louder, please." Amidst a flurry of wild animal noises, references to partying in "BC" and fierce house beats, Gaga warns listeners to "battle for your life" on the track, as she mouths each lyric to herself. It's the only song played all day, and she requests for it to be queued back to back.

https://www.papermag.com/lady-gaga-chromatica-2645479910.html

me in a gaga shady voice: "I don't think he knows what animal noises are" :billie:

End Racism Now

Shakira

I can bet 100 percent her performance for that graduation thing is going to be a piano one, i wonder what she will do though, hopefully something from chromatica

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Babylon really is going to be that bitch, isn't she

It will be a different girl to the one y'all were expecting :billie:

End Racism Now

Enzo

Can someone post the paper mag extract of Babylon?? 

:billie:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Shakira

I bet the album was originally called Babylon, would make sense why there is no real song called "chromatica" and they are just interludes. 

Hybrid AT
15 minutes ago, Hydrangea said:

omg guys Ariana’s verse just leaked :green:

Wrong

This is her leaked verse

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived