đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Sickness
6 minutes ago, GagARTPOP said:

Is it just me or Ari is kinda not exited for the song like she was with other songs and stuck with u? Shes only posting promo and she’s not talking about this at all, maybe because of the date?

I think she wants to but she isn’t sure she’s even allowed. Gaga’s the same and it’s her song 💀

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTBOP

Are we thinking her team saw many “I’m out in the downpour, but at least I’m alive” posts and then decided to kind of wink wink stop the spreading of the wrong lyrics and posted that “I’d rather be dry” post yesterday? That’s what I’m thinking.

chromatigaga
1 minute ago, Cervaantes said:

I think she wants to but she isn’t sure she’s even allowed. Gaga’s the same and it’s her song 💀

Ariana's probably getting daggers off gaga for the 'teardrops on my face' lyric caption :billie:

GagARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

Yes but gaga is usually like this and Ari usually talks about songs a lot with her fans 

ARTPOPNick
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hoping the video is 5mn max. Or two videos: one long version and one short

the double streams.. would be genius

alsemanche
14 minutes ago, GagARTPOP said:

Is it just me or Ari is kinda not exited for the song like she was with other songs and stuck with u? Shes only posting promo and she’s not talking about this at all, maybe because of the date?

Gaga isn't talking much about it either. I don't think we can expect Ariana to do more than Gaga herself really

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Why do people think Sour Candy is the shortest song?

I think Admin said so? I'm not sure tho don't quote me on that

Soft, soothing, and succulent

GagARTPOP
3 minutes ago, catsandlabneh said:

Gaga isn't talking much about it either. I don't think we can expect Ariana to do more than Gaga herself really

But Gaga is usually like this and Ariana is usually talking a lot about her singles when they come out and she talks to her fans

5 minutes ago, GagARTPOP said:

But Gaga is usually like this and Ariana is usually talking a lot about her singles when they come out and she talks to her fans

It would've been weird if Ari talked about it more than Gaga herself. It's a single from Gaga's album after all, not Ariana's.

Thonin Dyn
14 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Are we thinking her team saw many “I’m out in the downpour, but at least I’m alive” posts and then decided to kind of wink wink stop the spreading of the wrong lyrics and posted that “I’d rather be dry” post yesterday? That’s what I’m thinking.

Did y’all heard the leak ? They are saying BOTH lines 

i heard both at least :ohwell:

Serve it, Ancient City style!

GagARTPOP
1 minute ago, Kid A said:

It would've been weird if Ari talked about it more than Gaga herself. It's a single from Gaga's album after all, not Ariana's.

Not really, plus it’s on Gaga’s album but it’s Gaga’s and Ariana’s  song (It’s with not ft.) idk

Sickness
10 minutes ago, GagARTPOP said:

Yes but gaga is usually like this and Ari usually talks about songs a lot with her fans 

One of the first “official” confirmations we got of ROM was because of her. In one of her lives she hinted at something related to it and had to delete it afterwards. Then she kept commenting hearts and stuff on Gaga’s posts, wishing her happy birthday, sharing her photoshoots... stuff she wouldn’t be contractually obligated to do. She also doesn’t really have to repost every single promo pic Gaga releases yet she still does, she’s excited but she knows Gaga is silent as ****. 

Thonin Dyn
2 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

One of the first “official” confirmations we got of ROM was because of her. In one of her lives she hinted at something related to it and had to delete it afterwards. Then she kept commenting hearts and stuff on Gaga’s posts, wishing her happy birthday, sharing her photoshoots... stuff she wouldn’t be contractually obligated to do. She also doesn’t really have to repost every single promo pic Gaga releases yet she still does, she’s excited but she knows Gaga is silent as ****. 

Excuse me ? are we talking about the same girl ? The on who post AT LEAST one teaser everyday ? We got two yesterday !

Serve it, Ancient City style!

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived