Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Nickypie101
12 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

I love it so much that we dont know anything about MV and song (except a short lq leak) :firega:
It is so close that even if something leak we can survive and wait for it in peace :bradley:

9h 12min till next tease :cryga:

If u think about it it’s like the first time we’re being fed this era.. you know since stupid love leaked and we had that for a while before gaga released it 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

@ARTPOPAct2 how's this? :vegas:

ip8-lg.png

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Bad Kids
52 minutes ago, Bae said:

I'm just okay.. I've been off-line because i've been working pretty much all the time to keep myself occupied, and I finally have some time off. Hope you're good :hug: 

:runhug: I'm glad you're great! Yes, please leave some time for Lady Gaga during ROM and Chromatica :enigma: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Hybrid AT
8 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

AWESOME thank you omg:giveup:

No worries :kara:

The picture was a little difficult to work with since there isn't much space over her head and it cuts off  awkwardly there so sorry if it doesn't feel too polished, I didn't use photoshop and I'm not a graphic designer :sweat:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Hybrid AT
1 hour ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

2 days not counting today :flower:

I'd rather be dry. Is that a double meaning? 

0 days not counting any day, a CONCEPT! :flower:

Moonlight on Water

i swear to god I've been offline for a while so i can read lesbian fiction, get my heart stomped on, and let new music rain on me :selena:

she/her

Leblanc
1 hour ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I met a player with Born This Way summoner's name. And we had a little conversation during champion selection. However, I forgot to pick a champion and we lost our connection forever. 

If you knew the name couldn't you just add him? :enigma:

Coven Season

ArtpopAct2
15 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

No worries :kara:

The picture was a little difficult to work with since there isn't much space over her head and it cuts off  awkwardly there so sorry if it doesn't feel too polished, I didn't use photoshop and I'm not a graphic designer :sweat:

It’s all good! Way better than I could’ve done. I hope she shows a more expansive version of it soon, it’s one where we need to see the entire outfit.

Shes serving beautiful alien queen, quite different from the more cyberpunk visuals or campy sci-fi ones we’ve gotten so far:giveup:

Genuine Guy 09
23 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

0 days not counting any day, a CONCEPT! :flower:

To be honest when I was little I used to count down to Christmas and not count the day or Christmas day 

So really it's coming in 1 day (it premiers 5am in my country so that's basically Thursday night, right?) 

Ot:

my friend I talk to on insta was going to get involved in a listening party for ROM at 4pm yesterday but they cancelled it. They said they don't want any leaks at ALL. He said his friend works at ratio station in LA and they've heard the song. It is incredibly radio friendly and has replayability unlike SL apparently 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

To be honest when I was little I used to count down to Christmas and not count the day or Christmas day 

So really it's coming in 1 day (it premiers 5am in my country so that's basically Thursday night, right?) 

Ot:

my friend I talk to on insta was going to get involved in a listening party for ROM at 4pm yesterday but they cancelled it. They said they don't want any leaks at ALL. He said his friend works at ratio station in LA and they've heard the song. It is incredibly radio friendly and has replayability unlike SL apparently 

It's actually a good thing if true. I like how they're being extra cautious with the leaks this time

And YAAAASSS Friday midnight can't come sooner :giveup:

Luna Lovegood

raining hello kitty GIF

luna’s advocate

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived