Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
Just now, Doot said:

If your gifs run out isn't that an indicator that you lost your talent?

curious chris hemsworth GIF by Men In Black: International

No

Because I can always create new ones

tenor.gif?itemid=14039807

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godmatica

Guys, do we know if the new pic from the header is a ROM pic? Or is it just for the album? 'Cause she has the piercings like in the ROM one...

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

6527-F629-DD81-4-D51-9-DCA-0-FACFC07-F26

Here we go again.Β imacat@2x.jpg

You need to update your browser or somethingΒ tumblr_mszvdleKp81qkr6b6o4_250.gifv

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

No

Because I can always create new ones

tenor.gif?itemid=14039807

Speaking of creation, I wonder what my next Avi will be.Β 

Hybrid AT
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

I wonder too, Captain

250524273015202.gif

eeaarrllaalloo

So anyway Stupid Love (Vitaclub Warehouse Mix)

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Does anyone have that gif where it shows the screen of a computer or phone and the text is like "I am screaming roflmao!"

And it shows the person typing it and they are just dead panned stone face chillin

Hybrid AT
Just now, Doot said:

When I reach 40kΒ :ally:

You want to getΒ there now cap'n?

giphy.gif

Β 

Just now, HybridAT said:

You want to getΒ there now cap'n?

giphy.gif

Β 

Yes I want my imaginary internet points so I can delude myself that people like me.Β 

weird jump GIF

Hybrid AT
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Does anyone have that gif where it shows the screen of a computer or phone and the text is like "I am screaming roflmao!"

And it shows the person typing it and they are just dead panned stone face chillin

There could literally be a thousand gifs like that

How are we supposed to understand which one you mean

Be more specific

200w.gif

gfarabello
20 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well yes, I do agree with that.Β 

I think what I meant is that it's not necessarily that we want the old "visuals" back, we want the same passion and apparent effort back.Β 

I'm not hating on her by any means, but the Gaga of yore always had a "I'd die for it" passion which would make her work feel more...impactful.Β 

I think we felt that a bunch with ASIB, because you could tell in both the music, the role and the effort to the character that she literally did lose herself spiritually in that artistic endeavor.Β 

Overall, it's become very apparent when she doesn't resonate as strongly with certain projects as she CONSISTENTLY did in the beginning, the work becomes less cohesive, less like something that frees her.Β  And I feel like it's due to her depression.Β 

I didn't feel it as much with Joanne. Love the album, but she sorta felt artistically scared to let it fully immerse her.Β 

We have such little from Chromatica, that I'm curious to see how the whole thing turns out, both from a visual standpoint to musical and to an immersive experience. I will say I'm slightly apprehensive due to her comments about struggling to even make it.Β 

So we shall see.Β 

Well, she's not in her 20s anymore.

I think it's pretty valid that she chooses other sides of her life to be passionate about. And, while she still is fully capable of that, of course it is very different than the past. She's been hurt many times before and she also deals with health issues that do affect her point of view.

Β 

Right now it is obvious that her mission is bringing inclusion to those who feel mentally affected by mental health and even physical conditions. That's what Rain On Me is about and many other songs of the album (from what we saw in Paper Magazine). Her work with WHO, the Haus Laboratories marketing strategy, and many other projects resonate that.

Β 

When she says that she felt that was her message, that was her sine from above, I'm sure she shows passion and put that effort into her work. But I'm happy with the fact that she's not the same. And the Gaga from TFMB was way more childish if you look at it from a distant point of view.

I'm sure we'll see more of this new side of hersΒ 

Let's celebrate her. Feel thru dance and sound.

Twitter
12 minutes ago, Doot said:

One of your famous gifs from back then.Β 

200w.gif

pynkeyes
50 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Oooh that looks sickeningΒ :firega:

Β Why don't you try itΒ :ally:

I did itΒ :firega:

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic