Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
Just now, NFRockwell said:

Yes and I got a nice stack of pancakes :diane: iHop who 

But you didn't do or say anything tho, it was the others who were being messy :huh:

Let's leave it for now, inb4 I get a bigger stack of pancakes for discussing moderation :billie:

OT: 4 days 2 hours 45 minutes :tony:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bjaf

Sorry I wasn’t there all day, did we figure out what tracks the track lengths she posted in her stories were for?

Also, I know this is a little farfetched, but would it be possible that she would post a snippet of a song every day leading up to the album release? :giveup: (one can dream)

Hades
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

I hope it's the seventh one cause that's something Madeon would produce.

I'm curious to see how her vocals would work on such a hard beat. It's almost techno!?

Pop Music

it's gonna be hard to shop for clothes on Chromatica with this weird weather :huntyga: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, GagARTPOP said:

Katy just said on her live that her performance tonight of daisies will be with augmented and virtual reality that she filmed in an empty wear-house with people behind a glass... plz can gaga do something like that!!!

I’ve been asking for this for literally weeks. Praying she’s been planning something like this for these past few weeks since it would fit more with the Chromatica theme. What is Katy going to use AR to make herself perform in a daisies garden or something? :neyde:

I’ve honestly never felt this hyped for a Gaga single since GUY when I stayed up till 4am to watch the video. I’m doing the same for ROM, I reckon it’s going to be very popular 

🙋🏼‍♂️

I can't wait for this album. 

To just dance in a room alone and feel free. To feel that connection to Gaga and sing loud and dance....I can't wait. 

Bjaf
Just now, Doot said:

I can't wait for this album. 

To just dance in a room alone and feel free. To feel that connection to Gaga and sing loud and dance....I can't wait. 

Same. We’re so close to that moment!  Only eleven days left. :sara:

msmsmsm

I’m still left wondering about the tba About SOPHIE that bloodpop left us hanging with 

GagARTPOP
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I’ve been asking for this for literally weeks. Praying she’s been planning something like this for these past few weeks since it would fit more with the Chromatica theme. What is Katy going to use AR to make herself perform in a daisies garden or something? :neyde:

Go to her insta/twitter page she actually done a beautiful thing 

8 minutes ago, itsajmaclean said:

I’ve honestly never felt this hyped for a Gaga single since GUY when I stayed up till 4am to watch the video. I’m doing the same for ROM, I reckon it’s going to be very popular 

I left my best friend's birthday party early to watch the G.U.Y. video on my TV. :selena:

🌹 free britney 🌹

GagaUnderYou
1 minute ago, msmsmsm said:

I’m still left wondering about the tba About SOPHIE that bloodpop left us hanging with 

There is a Chromatica APP 

Just now, Bjaf said:

Same. We’re so close to that moment!  Only eleven days left. :sara:

i can't wait. 

before I was just okay with waiting, as we all should be, but I'm looking forward to this as a distraction to my life. 

Gaga has more times than I can count been that person that I can just sing and dance and feel free to. 

I want to dance and twirl around and feel that I am okay. Hell, I was just okay with free woman at first and I listened yesterday and felt a tad better. 

I can't wait. 

Hybrid AT
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

There is a Chromatica APP 

giphy.gif

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived