Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Chromataeca
Just now, Darcklighter22 said:

This, I'm still optimistic for either today or even tomorrow if she's officially updating the tracklist on websites,stores, streaming platforms with that possible promo song.

Me too! Honestly, it's not even a full week since her last post with the message from Chromatica so I definitely see good things coming

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godmatica

I swear I missed this thread so much today

Although it depresses me, I need to read it every hour, It's like a drug :giveup:

ArtpopAct2

Honestly what would there be for her to announce for Friday?

I see them just dropping the tracklist with instant grat song. Instant grat doesn’t need an announcement.

like idk what she’d tweet “hey guys I’m uploading the tracklist and announcing the release date Friday stay tuned!”

Dayman

Odds are tomorrow we will have the Stupid Love Remix so let's be optimistic about that!

chromatigaga

OMG we’ve got our thread back again :pawsup:

Has anyone got any tea or gossip for Chromatica?

Awrah999
3 minutes ago, sidgagasid said:

It is funny if you go to twitter and read the comment section of both her latest posts . It is 99% CHROMATICA related, is she blind to this? does she not see whats hapenning to her fanbase?

She sees it, and then she looks the other way 

Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

petty

It is funny if you go to twitter and read the comment section of both her latest posts . It is 99% CHROMATICA related, is she blind to this? does she not see whats hapenning to her fanbase?

do you think she cares? she's getting dicked down daily by a MAN. she's in a newer relationship, nothings going to stop her. she's glowing. she don't care that yall are miserable and don't have other things to focus ur attention on like she does.

sidgagasid

At this point i give up hope on a may or even a june release date, its just a goddamn release date , not even a track

ELECTROHEART

Someone tweets for her.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Stef
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

First page :party:

I love u

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Red
Just now, chromatigaga said:

OMG we’ve got our thread back again :pawsup:

Has anyone got any tea or gossip for Chromatica?

Word on ATRL is that it exists

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Chlorine Sevigny

Give me some sickening teasers pleeeeeasssse. :giveup:

Awrah999
Just now, Dayman said:

Odds are tomorrow we will have the Stupid Love Remix so let's be optimistic about that!

Will it top this though? If not she can keep it :trollga:

Leoj305
1 minute ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

Honestly what would there be for her to announce for Friday?

I see them just dropping the tracklist with instant grat song. Instant grat doesn’t need an announcement.

like idk what she’d tweet “hey guys I’m uploading the tracklist and announcing the release date Friday stay tuned!”

She could still announce a promo single and say they are working on a release. But to hold us down release a promo single on May. But with the COVID situation getting bad again in June according to media, if she follows her requisites for release the album is not coming out this spring/summer. 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived