Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney's Next Live-Action Will Be...

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK
5 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Yes, but Ari can't act...

Camila Cabello's doing Cinderella, just sayin... 

giphy.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Galvon said:

Yes, but Ari can't act...

She can learn to :poot: AHS will be great practice for her, just like Gaga in Hotel and how she gradually got better through the season. It can work. 

Regina George

KJ is too mainstream and too your regular hot american looking guy to fit this role. I need someone who is beautiful but like legit greek god beautiful, not some teen heartthrob.

Galvon
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

Camila Cabello's doing Cinderella, just sayin... 

What? :shocked:

BABYL0N

One of the few disney movies i‘ve never seen :triggered: where is Peter Pan :grr:

Regina George

Also real Hercules or Heraclo from Roman and Greek mythology was not ginger and they will probably go with that because of cultural thing.. He had dark curly hair and a beard.. So.. Henry Cavill anyone? Chris Evans? They are probably too old for the role but... Also maybe they’ll go with unknown probably 

Regina George

Some fans want Harry Styles to play Hercules :ladyhaha: I mean.. he was good Eric but girl...

COOOK
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Also real Hercules or Heraclo from Roman and Greek mythology was not ginger and they will probably go with that because of cultural thing.. He had dark curly hair and a beard.. So.. Henry Cavill anyone? Chris Evans? They are probably too old for the role but... Also maybe they’ll go with unknown probably 

Thimothée Chalamet's adonis features in a Chris Hemsworth body, the ultimate dream :enigma:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Thimothée Chalamet's adonis features in a Chris Hemsworth body, the ultimate dream :enigma:

I’m here for Ariana playing the female lead... She is Italian and perfectly fits considering the story is about the old Roman/Greek myth..

Disabled Account

We NEED Eugenio Siller to play HUNKules. Please!

MV5BOTg3Mzk5MDUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTQz
84f23b27702859cef415407bf80c212c.jpg

djBuffoon

Please not Ari. Unlike Gaga, she still has yet to display any acting ability whatsoever. Megara is modeled after the femme fatales of the 40's and 50's, and Ari just doesn't have it imho.

Babel

You guys are bringing the most boring, predictable, generic, Hollywood-esque suggestions for Hercules. 

It’s a movie about Ancient Greece, I’m expecting unconventional, non-ordinary beauty for all the roles. Actors with atypical features, memorable faces and actually interesting to watch. 

Ghost Face

Why is a thread about Hercules made my h*rny?

It's an honor.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, NFRockwell said:

She can learn to :poot: AHS will be great practice for her, just like Gaga in Hotel and how she gradually got better through the season. It can work. 

Ariana look like 16 years old still, even if she is almost 30. Megara is already seen so adult from the first time you see her. It's that aura. Don't know how that will work with Ari :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived