đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Disney's Next Live-Action Will Be...

COOOK

Featured Posts

COOOK

Hope they do justice to their iconic songs. Who do you want to see in the cast? :enigma:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShadowHunter

I need the hottest ginger ever to play hercules. Let him be a rlly bad actor he just needs to be obscenely beautiful

TimisaMonster

I need The Little Mermaid... :giveup:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Dayman

I hope the Muses are still in it. Imagine if Disney seeks the Spice Girls for the live action just like they originally wanted to cast them for the original film....

COOOK
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I hope the Muses are still in it. Imagine if Disney seeks the Spice Girls for the live action just like they originally wanted to cast them for the original film....

The Muses are such an iconic part of the film, I just know that Marina Diamandis has to be part of them. Greek roots, the looks, the voice :enigma: :enigma:

littlepotter
17 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

I need the hottest ginger ever to play hercules. Let him be a rlly bad actor he just needs to be obscenely beautiful

The way I have so many candidates in mind but all of them are adult entertainers :rip: 

chaeri pls

ShadowHunter
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

The way I have so many candidates in mind but all of them are adult entertainers :rip: 

That’s literally what I had in mind. Cast a dumb thicc boi JAJAJA

Jose P
Just now, littlepotter said:

I only know Connor Maguire, Leander and some other guy I don’t remember the name as ginger p stars :huntyga:

Dayman
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

The Muses are such an iconic part of the film, I just know that Marina Diamandis has to be part of them. Greek roots, the looks, the voice :enigma: :enigma:

There's so many good casting options for this movie - the character designs were so diverse in the original film and they could do so much with this remake! I'm hyped!

Levine

I love the muses and I don't know why, but I'd cast Drag Queens for that parts lol

littlepotter
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

I only know Connor Maguire, Leander and some other guy I don’t remember the name as ginger p stars :huntyga:

Leander is such a ****ing god :bradley:

chaeri pls

Killa

One of the few that i can see making sense and possible to do justice

Archived