Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

I Drew Every Gaga Album!

homomart

Featured Posts

Yxilon
1 hour ago, XSFashion said:

OMG I can finally post :selena:

So I drew these a while ago (pre-Chromatica cover reveal, so... :ladyhaha:) and I’ve been dying to post them so here you all go! :nick: My process for them was first doing the sketching and inking on paper then transferring it to Procreate where I could make some touch ups and add some pizzazz. Ok hope you all enjoy!!!:kiss:

263-DDD3-F-6652-4667-A3-CD-A9942-A59071-

something is wrong in terms of proportions here but overall they are very cute I like the sketchy style

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot

Omg wow, such great fan art! :)

I really love how realistic The Fame looks to the actual cover. It looks so cool and gritty - I look at it and it makes me think of what the actual cover would look like if it was a hip-hop album. That's my favorite for sure. :party: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

homomart
1 hour ago, TheFriend said:

Talented king!

The Fame is worth 1000000 million $ because it looks so good. How long did it take you to make each album? 

Also how old are you?

Idk exactly how long but I’d say an hour for each but def more for ARTPOP and i’m :teehee:

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

homomart
49 minutes ago, Yxilon said:

something is wrong in terms of proportions here but overall they are very cute I like the sketchy style

I agree, I think the bottom half looks super small compared to the top :laughga: Need to work on my proportions!

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

homomart
43 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

guuuurl do CHROMATICA!!!

Only if I want to torture myself :messga: I tried and it flopped but I might try again sometime :ohwell:

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

TheFriend
23 minutes ago, XSFashion said:

Idk exactly how long but I’d say an hour for each but def more for ARTPOP and i’m :teehee:

I missed the age :giveup:

homomart
1 minute ago, TheFriend said:

I missed the age :giveup:

Let’s just say I’m pretty sure u have to be 18 to have an account here and :ohwell:

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

TheFriend
1 minute ago, XSFashion said:

Let’s just say I’m pretty sure u have to be 18 to have an account here and :ohwell:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't have to be 18 to have an account here :huntyga:

homomart
2 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but you don't have to be 18 to have an account here :huntyga:

i would’ve sworn i saw a warning ab +18 but for anyone watching i’m a 54 year old man :gum:

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

5 minutes ago, TheFriend said:

GGD has no age restrictions. There are 10-12 years active on here. I wish this forum was 18+ sometimes. 

homomart
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

GGD has no age restrictions. There are 10-12 years active on here. I wish this forum was 18+ sometimes. 

Oop well then I’m 16  :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

All that for nothing I be so dramatic sometimes 😐 

𝕸𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 sent me

Archived