Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Predict Chromatica’s first week sales

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

What do we think Chromatica’s first week sales will be? Including pure sales, equivalent albums units (TEA+SEA) and first week streams. Find below what each of her other albums did in it’s first week sales:

The Fame: 24,000 (#17 on BBH100)

The Fame Monster: 174,000 (#5 on BBH100)

Born This Way*: 1,108,000 (#1 on BBH100)

ARTPOP: 258,000 (#1 on BBH100)

Joanne**: 201,000 (#1 on BBH100)

*Estimated that 440,000 of BTW’s first week sales were obtained through the Amazon .99 deal 

**Joanne was the first album for which streaming affected it’s chart position. The album earned 170,000 in pure sales and 26 million streams 

I think Chromatica will accumulate ~305,000 in its first week and debut at #1. Of that, I predict 220,000 will be from pure sales. 85,000 will be from equivalent album units, and the album will get 110 million first week streams 

Discuss!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

If there was no pandemic and her promotional plans went ahead as scheduled, I would say around 400,000 - 500,000 SPS.

However, I’m going to say roughly around 250,000 SPS, just because things are very different at the moment.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Keep in mind my numbers are inflated a bit assuming tour bundles will still count and she doesn’t cancel the tour before album drops and taking into consideration the streaming power of BP + Ari

Stef666

I'm strangely optimistic. I say 500k

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Delusional

150-200k. Everyone predicting higher than 300k is @DeIusional

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

lodylody
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

TEA

TEA!!?!?!? We're FiNaLLY GetTiNg TEa!?!?!? :cryga: 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 minutes ago, Stef666 said:

I'm strangely optimistic. I say 500k

I also think the album is going to do better than expected! Especially since lockdown should be ending around the week of 5/20 for almost all states and other states would already be out of lockdown. NJ + NY estimates 5/27 for lockdown to be over. Also, Target is remaining open and I think they can heavily advertise in the store like they did with Lover! 

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Keep in mind my numbers are inflated a bit assuming tour bundles will still count and she doesn’t cancel the tour before album drops and taking into consideration the streaming power of BP + Ari

but billboard said they won't count from now on:oprah:

Genuine Guy 09

Some of the responses in here :lmao:

If it came out on April 10th it was gonna be around 100k. Being optimistic i am going to say 160k.

There is always a chance she will go all out with digital deals though ala Joanne and BTW and get a great debut figure.

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Delusional
5 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

1.000.000 with no deals :nooo: bookmark this 

Do you need some sleep? Did you eat some magical berries and hallucinate?

no one can do these numbers these days, not even Bey :sharon:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Archived