💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

TB: LDShadowLady FNAF Gameplay

DC

Featured Posts

This video just brings back so much memories of playing FNAF all the time with my friends back in 5th grade, back before that game was taken over by the furries :poot:

No offense obviously :heart:

But yeah, enjoy this video brought to you by LDShadowLady and Scott Cawthon :firega:

CautiousLurker

Allegedly Scott Cawthon's net worth is around 60 mil - who and their grandma knew a furry horror game was THAT multi-million dollar idea (probably everyone) :bradley:

Maleficent

FNAF's lore is really something else. I was just listening to Henry's ending monologue form FNAF 6 and it's oscar-worthy

"Don't keep the devil waiting, old friend" 

11 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

FNAF's lore is really something else. I was just listening to Henry's ending monologue form FNAF 6 and it's oscar-worthy

"Don't keep the devil waiting, old friend" 

The game is actually underrated, it has a very original and good story but people in general do not pay attention to it due to a certain part of the fandom and because it is a different type of game 

💜

Maleficent
6 minutes ago, Focz said:

The game is actually underrated, it has a very original and good story but people in general do not pay attention to it due to a certain part of the fandom and because it is a different type of game 

it got a lot of hate because parents would see the plushies of the characters and think the game is made for kids, and then their kids would have debilitating nightmares because the game is full of stuff like this 

e4ecd123a21414ec2c96d941196a9fc000910046

which made me scared of looking into my closet at night even tho i was 16 at the time 

5 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

it got a lot of hate because parents would see the plushies of the characters and think the game is made for kids, and then their kids would have debilitating nightmares because the game is full of stuff like this 

e4ecd123a21414ec2c96d941196a9fc000910046

which made me scared of looking into my closet at night even tho i was 16 at the time 

I passed the fourth game a few times, the atmosphere makes me very uncomfortable especially knowing that this exists 

dae9b19544d19439b88c458b9fb394b9bf2beee0

💜

Maleficent
11 minutes ago, Focz said:

the atmosphere makes me very uncomfortable especially knowing that this exists 

this is the beauty of the game imo. it takes places that we relate to being safe, secure, and happy (pizzerias, our bedrooms) and turns them into nightmare lands

Archived