Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga is very upset, annoyed & aware of leaks

dit

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Wow when you realize HANA is more CHROMATICA than Gaga is lol Blood definitely created this concept by himself or at least was inspired by HANA

it is pretty obvious that at least aesthetically speaking Gaga was heavily inspired by both Hana & Grimes. I guess it's a side effect of hanging out with Bloodpop so much and consequently his girlfriend and friend (Grimes). I'm glad though because despite Grimes & Hana's minimal budgets they always churn out great visuals and looks (well now Grimes has an unlimited amount of money now that she snatched Elon Must :billie: )

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Besides the optics and the bad timing (the peak in NYC), it would sell poorly with all the restrictions in sales and we all know Gaga's streaming power is weak ASF. People always "conveniently" forget Gaga has a contract with Interscope, a billion dollar label that is in the business of making $$$, who doesn't want one of their biggest acts to flop. Not to mention Gaga's a business in herself, and while she can survive poor sales the lower level people who work on her album need the money.

I think people also forget that Gaga was not the sole person who decided to postpone the album.  I believe It was a collaborative decision amongst her RECORD LABEL WHO CONTROLS AND DECIDES WHEN ONE OF THEIR CLIENTS GETS TO RELEASE. lol sorry. but some people seem to think Gaga's some independent artist who calls all the shots.  she is signed to a contract. 

so yes- when her album leaks, she will feel sad and frustrated and upset about it. this is not how she wanted the era to go and you cannot blame her or her team, really, for how things played out. 

♥ Kindness Police.

NORMANDIE
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Wow when you realize HANA is more CHROMATICA than Gaga is lol Blood definitely created this concept by himself or at least was inspired by HANA

Vine Ok GIF

BetrayedSTAN

This is not the right time to be upset .. her team should do something to save the era .. being only upset will make things even worse. 

spicemuncher

Shocking. I thought she’d be overjoyed her unreleased material is leaking in low quality, choppy audio recordings. </sarcasm>

She’s an A-lister. This is expected. She and her label could sit on their hands and do nothing about it, or actually get to work and do something to push the release ASAP to avoid a full leak.

There are a thousand drag queens putting on full shows with props and multi-angle cameras, and an international high profile award winning superstar with an endless budget can’t? Please.

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I mean she already released the tracklist so the album will presumingly come out May or June 

It was a response to someone complaining that Gaga didn't release in early April and why an early April date would have been a clusterf*ck. Honestly, a late May/early June date will probably be okay or at least way better than April....I kind of believe the end of May date because some stores have that listed.

KatieJudasGaga4
9 minutes ago, Chic said:

It was sarcastic, if she released the album on April 10th it wouldn’t be leaking on April 24th lol

Some of the songs would've leaked either way though, so the release of the album doesn't matter. 

The same happened with BTW and Joanne.

That was helpful to get that confirmation that they know... However I feel bad for her. She is her own artist and it's disrespectful to keep asking her about Gaga.

KatieJudasGaga4

I blame her team and the fans leaking it. These songs wouldn't have gone so far out if fans stop spreading it around.

21 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Told You So Shrug GIF

edit: I know a lot of people want to blame Gaga's team for not being secure enough- but come on.  im shocked to see so many fans just dying for this album to leak, praying for it to leak... :/ not cool, imo. especially when we already know how Gaga's gonna feel.

The fans aren't the root cause as to why the leaks have occurred. Her team are, damn straight. Fans can hope  and pray, but that doesn't magic studio demo leaks out of thin air. Poor security and management does.

Ziggy

I mean, I’m sure she’s upset. That really sucks. But how tf does this happen with every album. Like it’s really unfortunate, but is she doing a hard look each time after this happens? BTW leaked a week or so before the drop but was otherwise fine, BTW the song itself didn’t which was the REAL shock. The security protocols then were great. What happened?

EDIT: by “she” I mean the entire Gaga business including Interscope, not just Gaga.

Naturally she is upset, who wouldn’t after being aware that a hard work project is leaking.

I just wish she knew that the snippets gave most of us LIFE through this meh quarantined friday night. <3

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Some of y’all just now realizing Gaga evolves herself based off her collaborators :flop: At the end of the day Gaga is a piano ballad writing singer/songwriter (Speechless, You and I, JAD). Everything else is due in part to her artistic vision and her ability to find collaborators she’s able to fit herself into. 

bloody g

im so disgusted by most of these comments and this fanbase. you don't deserve sh*t

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived