Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ultimate Gaga Favorite Song

kostauventura

Featured Posts

kostauventura

As we are waiting for chromatica ive been listening to  Lady Gaga a lot, and think what songs are my favorite,  and while Alejandro the song and music video for a long long time has been my favorite.  i find Dance In The  Dark to be the song that connects me to gaga the most, i think its really powerful and the  lyrics and melody is  simply beautiful, also it reminds me of my teen years and i get melancholy...

the way she used the synths at the super bowl in the beggining gave me chills, so this one song would be my favorite, which one is yours?

DISCUSS!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kostauventura
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Guess mine

I find judas chorus to be one of her best, possibly 3 , that song is on  me top 5, with alejandro, and others!

kostauventura

Why do you feel the most connected to applause out of all of her songs? explain miss THING 

gretchen amp GIF

Nuggets

Applause!

Everything about it is perfect.

original.gif

Favorite McDonald's Snack

nolanistired

Honestly at this point and time its definitely Aura. It's got a great song structure, the lyrics are so Gaga, and the production is so so good. I always like the meaning behind the song as well. I've found myself listening to that song on repeat lately. 

Freezie03
Just now, kostauventura said:

what i said above

It was the first single that came out after I became a Gaga stan and I just adore the instrumentals and synths in it. Plus the music video is amazing and considering it's the first single off of one of her best albums, ARTPOP (2nd best to me), it's no question why I love it.

I also love the inspiration behind it. I remember when I heard that she had broken her hip at the Born This Way Ball and I was devastated, so hearing what the song was about was so beautiful to me.

Anderson123

Dance In The Dark used to be my favorite and thought she’d never make another song that I’d love more, then I listened to Scheiße. 

AlwaysLoveGaga

I love Joanne (Piano Version) SO MUCH and is my favorite song of her's, but that is a non-album single so I'll say The Edge of Glory (which also has a very underrated music video)

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

Nuggets
12 minutes ago, kostauventura said:

Why do you feel the most connected to applause out of all of her songs? explain miss THING 

gretchen amp GIF

I love the choreography, everything about the song is energetic. The production is on point. The lyrics are great and very Gaga and it's the first song i ever heard from her, it has a special spot in my heart :diane:

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Chromatica Island

Mine has to be Dance in the Dark, it honestly should have been a single.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived