Focz

Sexxx Dreams vs MANiCURE  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Sexxx Dreams vs MANiCURE

Featured Posts

joannester
11 minutes ago, Focz said:

This again :selena:

what I love from that version is not so much about the production, I just intensely dislike the background vocals in the final version  :selena: it's like she keeps interrupting herself  :selena:

without the added vocals the beat drop in the chorus explodes much harder and feels more fierce 

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas
47 minutes ago, Focz said:

So the same song but with less raw vocals and worst chorus 

This is so overrated, the only good thing about this version is the bass otherwise this version feels sketchy and a little flat :ohwell:

Anyway, I'm not going to tell you to stop liking it I just wanted to give my opinion :selena:

It's okay to express your opinion, I'm not the kind that can't listen to the opinion of others :happy:
I guess it comes from the fact that I heard the Swinefest versions first, I fell in love with them first so of course when I heard the studio version and it sounded different, I couldn't enjoy it as much!

About MANiCURE Swinefest, I actually think the vocals are better during the live performance than on the studio version. On the studio version they sound raw but very polished at the same time, and not shouty enough, it feels a bit weird to me. And I think that the "Heal meeeee..." part is catchier than "can you feel it...". And hearing the audience go nuts on the live performance during the chorus gives some kind of rush/adrenalin

About Sexxx Dreams, I really like the instrumental during the chorus so that's why I prefer the Swinefest version, because on the studio version, the instrumental is hidden by the non-stop vocals, but I fully understand that you think that the song feels flat this way!

MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

manicure was always a skip for me tbh. And it’s one of the tracks off ARTPOP that didn’t age well for me 

Homophobic. 

Gracious Gaga
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Homophobic. 

Damn Right GIF by memecandy

♥ Kindness Police.

AyaKara

Sex Dreams, though the original was better. Hoping 1000 Doves references it (I will say this until the day I die :ohwell:)

skaxboy

I loved the iTunes Festival version of Sexxx Dreams. In the chorus, I prefer the louder beat instead of the “you were in my” backing vocals. The album versions bridge ruins the song for me, I had hoped she would use a softer sensual tone for the bridge. Either way I prefer it more that Manicure, I even like JnD more that Manicure:selena:

Archived