đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

LaLuna
21 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

All of this. Ever since the track list leaked this morning, I was thinking about how awful I feel for her, and I almost made a thread about it. I'm also in an arts field, and it has to be heartbreaking for her to lose control over her art (I consider the rollout part of the art), both because of the pandemic and the leakers. I keep thinking back to the Gaga Vision where she laments that "Judas" was leaking, and to that scene in Five Foot Two where she learned that Joanne was leaking. Even if you're disappointed that she didn't promote "Stupid Love" like you wanted her to or that she delayed the album, she still doesn't deserve this. It has to hurt so much to have so many of her plans crumbling through no fault of her own. (No, I don't blame her for any of these leaks.) I just want to hug her. :hug: 

Amen :applause:

This is just terrible, and she doesn't deserve this. It's not like she's just some kind of record label puppet who just goes in the studio to lay down vocals and calls it a day. She's always very much involved in her art and all the aspects of her career, and it's disheartening to see her plans always fall through, especially when it comes to leaks. I don't know why this keeps happening to her, but her team needs to do something about it pronto.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Idler Wheel
2 minutes ago, IcePrincess said:

Amazing respect for other people - calling them fads for no reason

Îťot no reason

DonatellaPop

OMG I'M WET

''Sour Candy ft. BLACKPINK'' AAAAAA

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

HeavyPunkLover
39 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I really want to know from people here who follow other artists closely. Does this happen to all artists? These many leaks and the entire album leaking before release (not happened to Chromatica yet but a good possibility)?

I want to know if I should just accept this as a sad fact of the music industry or if there's something wrong with Gaga's team, label, or release strategy.

Half of the Miley new album, that she didn’t even announce, leaked last week. 
Gaga’s leak are nothing compared to what others had been trough.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Amen :applause:

This is just terrible, and she doesn't deserve this. It's not like she's just some kind of record label puppet who just goes in the studio to lay down vocals and calls it a day. She's always very much involved in her art and all the aspects of her career, and it's disheartening to see her plans always fall through, especially when it comes to leaks. I don't know why this keeps happening to her, but her team needs to do something about it pronto.

I honestly feel like this is more of an Interscope problem than a problem with Gaga's immediate team. Multiple Interscope artists have had major leaks over the past few years....

*Just saw this is a Target thing...so I don't think people can blame Interscope or Gaga's team or whatever.

Regina George
9 minutes ago, The Idler Wheel said:

She has time for Skrillex, a fad of the 10's, but leaves SOPHIE in the dust? Interesting 

It's not that serious. Get over it. 

LilyLark
42 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I really want to know from people here who follow other artists closely. Does this happen to all artists? These many leaks and the entire album leaking before release (not happened to Chromatica yet but a good possibility)?

I want to know if I should just accept this as a sad fact of the music industry or if there's something wrong with Gaga's team, label, or release strategy.

I don't follow other artists as closely as Gaga, but Lana and Madonna have both had major issues with leaks...and both are Interscope artists. Gaga's also a huge name, so there's more of a market for "leaks" when it comes to her...so she's a bigger target.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Spyro said:

Right?  Like the way she revealed the ARTPOP cover/tracklist was amazing.  I feel like she had stuff planned like that this era, but couldn't because of dumbasses :selena:

I do think it's amusing that fans are "mad" that Gaga isn't making a bigger deal out of it, when she's clearly aware fans spread leaks—and she's also made it clear that she really hates leaks/when people spread it.

joannester

is anyone else surprised Babylon is the closer? (bonus tracks don't count)

it didn't give me that vibe at all but I'm ready to be pleasantly surprised  :sis:

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fĎ…ckÎąng weave out Î’itch

LilyLark
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Really unusual song titles here. And those Ariana and Blackpink collabs better be singles - they could go top ten just for them being on these tracks at all. Hopefully, this is a sign that album release might not be far away.

I like 95% of the titles—"plastic doll" and "sour candy" in particular. "Fun Tonight," however, doesn't seem to mesh with the rest of the titles and doesn't roll off the tongue. Kind of curious about the song, now. 1000 Doves sounds cheesy, but in a fun 80s Edge of Glory kind of way imo.

JohnnyVersace
21 minutes ago, The Idler Wheel said:

She has time for Skrillex, a fad of the 10's, but leaves SOPHIE in the dust? Interesting 

If it's a return to the sound that made her soar, as multiple news outlets have reported, then returning to 2010's sound is a smart move, and something the fans have been asking for since ARTPOP. 

joannester

which are the bops and which are the flops? ladies place your bets :bon:

Spoiler

bops : Alice, 911, sour candy, 1000 doves, sine from above, plastic doll

fillers : fun tonight, replay, enigma(?)

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fĎ…ckÎąng weave out Î’itch

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived