💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Sadly I'm not as excited as I should be. The album is probably going to leak in a matter of days, if not hours. I feel so bad for her. I don't know why this keeps happening but it's disgusting. Someone must really have it out for her :saladga:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

I just realized that Chromatica font looks like an eye. Illuminati contract renew. :vegas:

Look at those clowns

OliverDaniels

i winder when she’s gonna post the track list for the deluxe version or if it’s the same as the target one

Reality
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Honestly me too.. Everything is just the worst case scenario since SL leaked.. Apparently she was supposed to reveal this in May with new promo single but that's not happening clearly.. 

I wonder if she'll just be like, "F*ck it" and start releasing stuff earlier now. I mean, between this, the album cover leak, the ROM snippet, the Babylon snippet, the SL leak, the "Free Woman" thing via her website, etc., etc. at some point I'd be like, "F*ck it" too and just start releasing sh*t. I mean, at this point, the entire album might leak, and maybe even music video stuff (like with SL). 

I just hope she's okay. She must be devastated because not only did this era not pan out like she wanted to (i.e. Coachella being cancelled, iHeartRadio performance being cancelled, etc.), but everything she could have revealed to us also leaked as well. 

🃏🖤👹

Modern Ecstasy2

My heart is going to crumble if it leaks. I’m scared it will. Nothing has gone right for her with the album. Releasing it early before it leaks is the best option I think. So she has some control.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Illuminati Freak

I mean to make it more eventful she could have easily put out a promo single with that reveal just now. They really aren’t even trying to build hype. Take advantage of the leak and do a one up with it. I dunno I was expecting her to do something exciting with that reveal but alas....

Spyro
4 minutes ago, Rudz Xinc said:

I just realized that Chromatica font looks like an eye. Illuminati contract renew. :vegas:

Bionic's revenge :enigma:

Spyro the Dragon

Regina George
Just now, M Monstre said:

I wonder if she'll just be like, "F*ck it" and start releasing stuff earlier now. I mean, between this, the album cover leak, the ROM snippet, the Babylon snippet, the SL leak, the "Free Woman" thing via her website, etc., etc. at some point I'd be like, "F*ck it" too and just start releasing sh*t. I mean, at this point, the entire album might leak, and maybe even music video stuff (like with SL). 

I just hope she's okay. She must be devastated because not only did this era not pan out like she wanted to (i.e. Coachella being cancelled, iHeartRadio performance being cancelled, etc.), but everything she could have revealed to us also leaked as well. 

Now that we have tracklist and that everyone (including Blackpink and Ariana fans) is hyped it'll probably be interesting for hackers.. So I def expect it to leak soon unfortunately..

I hope she an her team won't take the same route they took when SL leaked aka let's stick to the plan.  

1 minute ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I mean to make it more eventful she could have easily put out a promo single with that reveal just now. They really aren’t even trying to build hype. Take advantage of the leak and do a one up with it. I dunno I was expecting her to do something exciting with that reveal but alas....

The next single has to be an official single with a video for maximum potential. That’s just the case there isn’t room for a promotional single right now. Just because it’s what we want doesn’t mean it’s the best business decision. 

jorja

i just hope that image is not the back cover of the album because it looks confusing as s***

:enigma:

ToxicHot
30 minutes ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

I was also thinking they could be renamed Overture Orchs (that’s a very generic and abbreviated name in the first place so if it was on the album it wasn’t going to be final, that’s why I didn’t believe those fake tracklist)

What makes me think it’s not that is that she said we’d be dancing this whole album, so to put three orchestral pieces kinda contradicts that even though I love orchestra lol

Lol I agree! Yeah it would throw the vibe off for sure..... although that's a lovely idea. I wonder if it's going to be her using spoken-word voiceovers or something, if they're not instrumentals or actual songs. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

fede ARTPOP

Graphix Art department is flawless so far. :heart:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived