Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

Regina George
8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

On a real note, I feel awful for her.

Nothing's been going her way and she's basically been forced to reveal stuff sonner than she wanted because it leaked early (except for SL). I hope that she releases the album early, both because I want to hear it ASAP, but also because for her sake, she might want to release it before it gets leaked. 

Honestly me too.. Everything is just the worst case scenario since SL leaked.. Apparently she was supposed to reveal this in May with new promo single but that's not happening clearly.. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

I can't wait for it. This is going to be EPIC I just know it.  :firega::firega::firega:

Room in my heart found dead in a ditch

1000 Doves coming for Million Reasons' wig

Enigma lifetime residency confirmed

Babylon closing the album

excited family feud GIF by I Love Kellie Pickler

LastNight

I actually love the font. It sort of feels like hieroglyphics or some long lost alien language - which would be fitting with the theme of Chromatica.

It’s hard to read, but it seems intentional so I don’t mind. It’s like you’re translating it or decoding it which I think is super cool. It definitely feels like it’s designed to tell a story or create an atmosphere, rather than to be perfectly legible.

I’m a bit sad that she’s clearly rush released it but I actually think it’ll generate more hype and excitement this way. Plus, I imagine everyone involved in the project was well aware of the risk of leaks by pushing back the record so I’m not gonna feel too bad. 

DoremonLove

Poor gags. Have to post it bcoz it got leaked no need of holding it back. :messga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Jose P

Plastic Doll gives me a good feeling. I just feel it in my bones that it’s going to slay :legend:

Reality
1 minute ago, Fanta said:

I feel bad too but HOW can the team of one of the biggest stars in the world be so incompetent. It’s bizarre to me. I understand leaks can happen to any artist but when it comes to Gaga we’ve got an entire flood on our hands. 

She should have made some connections at those shows she played for tech companies and found someone to put a padlock instead of a string over all her material. Coronavirus delayed sh*t as it is, but these leaks are a million cherries on top. 

Some of it is probably her team's fault, but a lot of it isn't. The tracklist was leaked early by Target and the album cover was leaked by another third party.

As for the songs leaking, honestly, I think a lot of it comes from the fact that these songs were passed by so many people. Gaga said that herself in the Zane Lowe interview. She said she had many people work on these songs, and with so many people involved, I guess it was inevitable that someone (whether one of them directly, or a friend of theirs or something) was going to leak some stuff. It sucks though cause that shouldn't be happening. 

🃏🖤👹

plasticalice

The way that the leak forced her to post this but GeniusGa made it impossible to read so therefore it’s no longer leaked and but still the GP don’t know what the tracklist is. A mind of a mastermind I think

Reality
4 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Wasn't Stupid Love also leaked? :sweat:

Yes, but she didn't release it early because of the leak. That's what I meant. She released SL a month after the whole thing leaked. 

🃏🖤👹

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Honestly me too.. Everything is just the worst case scenario since SL leaked.. Apparently she was supposed to reveal this in May with new promo single but that's not happening clearly.. 

Now that its been revealed, can we expect a single sooner? Can we expect the album to come 15th May?

End Racism Now

Regina George
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Now that its been revealed, can we expect a single sooner? Can we expect the album to come 15th May?

I have no clue honestly.. 

LaLuna

Sadly I'm not as excited as I should be. The album is probably going to leak in a matter of days, if not hours. I feel so bad for her. I don't know why this keeps happening but it's disgusting. Someone must really have it out for her :saladga:

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived