Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Ugh :ohno: dreaming of the days when releasing the tracks was an event on its own. Everything is so plain nowadays, I miss her drive. 

It's not a reflection of her "drive" when Target posted it without her consent and she had to scramble. 

Ronk
11 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

It's not a reflection of her "drive" when Target posted it without her consent and she had to scramble. 

I just cancelled my preorder of the album with Target.  I was a regular customer, and now they lost a customer for life.

I live outside the space time continuum.

RAMROD
11 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

15 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I just cancelled my preorder of the album with Target.  I was a regular customer, and now they lost a customer for life.

How is this Target fault? :oprah:

Those images are likely have been uploaded much earlier before the album postponement and automated to show. It is pretty uniform blunder throught. Not just Target, also that European site when automated to post the cover art couple weeks ago or so. The abrupt decision to postpone an album is more likely at fault. Notifying hundreds of stores world wide is not easy, and their IT team are busy with doing things that matter these days, such as updating their stocks on grocery. Besides, with Gaga and her team busy lobbying the donators for charity, I won't be surprised if her team actually missing notifying the stores at all :shrug:

But anyway, your choice to cancel the purchase tho, not gonna stop you. Just don't blame Tarjay or any other third parties for it. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ronk
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Those images are likely have been uploaded much earlier before the album postponement and automated to show. It is pretty uniform blunder throught. Not just Target, also that European site when automated to post the cover art couple weeks ago or so. The abrupt decision to postpone an album is more likely at fault. Notifying hundreds of stores world wide is not easy, and their IT team are busy with doing things that matter these days, such as updating their stocks on grocery. Besides, with Gaga and her team busy lobbying the donators for charity, I won't be surprised if her team actually missing notifying the stores at all :shrug:

But anyway, your choice to cancel the purchase tho, not gonna stop you. Just don't blame Tarjay or any other third parties for it. :shrug:

It seems to me that Target would have known about the album postponement and failed to cancel the automated showing of the cover.  I would be very surprised if nobody told Target that the album was delayed.

Tbh, I'm more upset at the people who leak her music.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Watershed

Sour candy sounds like a hit or miss. 

BLACKPINK will fit well in Gaga song as long as they're not dominant in the song. Otherwise, I think it will not fit the atmosphere of the album (it will be the Jewels & Drugs of this album). Let's hope it's not the case :enigma:

I got a feeling 1000 doves will be the TEOG of Chromatica. Cant wait!!

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

4 hours ago, Watershed said:

Sour candy sounds like a hit or miss. 

BLACKPINK will fit well in Gaga song as long as they're not dominant in the song. Otherwise, I think it will not fit the atmosphere of the album (it will be the Jewels & Drugs of this album). Let's hope it's not the case :enigma:

Not JND :sure:. But Obv there will be rap parts

Asia's Popstar Royalty 👑

pachinko
On 4/23/2020 at 9:30 AM, HighwayFantasy said:

Ugh :ohno: dreaming of the days when releasing the tracks was an event on its own. Everything is so plain nowadays, I miss her drive. 

She was forced to release it herself after the leaks. 

Spyro
On 4/23/2020 at 10:09 PM, RAMROD said:

Automatic to display two weeks past it's original date? :laughga:

Spyro the Dragon

S0436

I wonder if Rain on Me, Free Woman and Fun Tonight will be the holy trinity of the album?

Spyro
30 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I wonder if Rain on Me, Free Woman and Fun Tonight will be the holy trinity of the album?

911, Replay, and Sour Candy are my rebel trinity :legend:

Alice, Free Woman, and Rain On Me are the feminist anthem :legend:

Spyro the Dragon

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived