Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
13 hours ago, 19slayty9 said:

You think Target is gonna find this by themselves? They obviously were sent the file. You don’t send the file until after it’s officially announced.

But don't you think anyone would get confirmation before posting it?

Wolf Boy

I really don’t get this drawn out, slow release of info she’s doing for the album. It’s clearly coming, so just post a date....

monketsharona
11 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Maybe like Halsey’s album the Target edition will be the same as the international deluxe.  Below, shows both have SL as track 19.  

https://www.amazon.it/Chromatica-Deluxe-Lady-Gaga/dp/B0857C2CBG/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=lady+gaga+chromatica&qid=1587623957&sprefix=lady+g&sr=8-1

SO why the hell doing a Target edition while it's just the regular deluxe edition ?

S0436
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

SO why the hell doing a Target edition while it's just the regular deluxe edition ?

Maybe it’s the exclusive place in the US to find the deluxe physical in-store?  I think they are open as normal because they sell essential goods.

S0436
17 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

I really don’t get this drawn out, slow release of info she’s doing for the album. It’s clearly coming, so just post a date....

I think people said it was a mistake from Target that forced her to release the tracklist prematurely.  She is clearly not ready to resume yet.

Gangie
10 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I think people said it was a mistake from Target that forced her to release the tracklist prematurely.  She is clearly not ready to resume yet.

I think that's not it... They wouldn't send the cover and the tracklist to the stores if they didn't plan to make and announcement soon... 

I think she wants to slowly restart the era and release the record but you know, she said the global pandemy is not the right time but pandemy won't end anytime soon... Leaks are just a good excuses that don't make her look bad in the eye of the public. 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

monketsharona
21 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Maybe it’s the exclusive place in the US to find the deluxe physical in-store?  I think they are open as normal because they sell essential goods.

I don't think so, in most of cases, Target editions give few tracks that aren't available on other editions (and not available on streaming services)

Gangie
Just now, Gangie said:

I think that's not it... They wouldn't send the cover and the tracklist to the stores if they didn't plan to make and announcement soon... 

I think she wants to slowly restart the era and release the record but you know, she said the global pandemy is not the right time but pandemy won't end anytime soon... Leaks are just a good excuses that don't make her look bad in the eye of the public so she could announce something right now and it wasn't out of nowhere. 

S0436
1 minute ago, Gangie said:

I think she wants to slowly restart the era and release the record but you know, she said the global pandemy is not the right time but pandemy won't end anytime soon... Leaks are just a good excuses that don't make her look bad in the eye of the public. 

The insiders said she was planning to release the tracklist in early May.  It’s odd the tracklist comes with no release date, probably for that reason mentioned.

SashaxBzns
17 hours ago, radioactive said:

I CLAIM ALICE AND PLASTIC THOSE ARE MY SONGS IDC IDCCCCC

Can I please -I'm begging- can I please have your profile pic in higher quality?

excellence.

S0436
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I don't think so, in most of cases, Target editions give few tracks that aren't available on other editions (and not available on streaming services)

Yeah that’s what I’m hoping but for Halsey the Target and international deluxe were exactly the same.  With amazon Italy having SL as track 19 I’m not optimistic.  Maybe the Japanese edition will offer 1 extra track, but could just be a remix or demo.

Gangie
4 minutes ago, S0436 said:

The insiders said she was planning to release the tracklist in early May.  It’s odd the tracklist comes with no release date, probably for that reason mentioned.

Yeah, I know, but things could've changed... Blade said album may be released in May instead of June but he wasn't sure when exactly... 

Releasing the tracklist May 1st, then the ROM May 8th and the album May 15th would seem too rushed to me. 

radioactive
10 minutes ago, Spooky Needles said:

Can I please -I'm begging- can I please have your profile pic in higher quality?

excellence.

lmaooo yes here you go

0-A09-CF9-A-D43-E-48-DB-9-DB1-29-B56-B87

i also had one for Enigma and a lana del rey one but i lost them lol

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived