Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Most of these songs sound fan made lol or non Gaga but I’m excited now.

It’s sad that pretty much everything leaks and she is being forced to announce it anyway. I know that when she said she wanted the album to be a surprise she meant that she wanted to keep info as little as possible and I liked that, it helps not getting expectations about what they’re going to sound like and doesn’t change her mind at the last minute. That’s something I didn’t like during the wait for Born This Way and ARTPOP, she talked so much about the songs, titles and info that the wait for it felt eternal. Anyway that is just my opinion. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Britney Jean1
Just now, Alan123 said:

That’s something I didn’t like during the wait for Born This Way and ARTPOP, she talked so much about the songs, titles and info that the wait for it felt eternal. Anyway that is just my opinion. 

But that how you create the hype!  Actually I think we all miss that gaga, I miss how she used to tweet song lyrics, titles, clues and answers questions about the album. Yeah it will make it even harder for the fans to wait, but at the same time you enjoy all of those stuff and the moment you get the album it feels like heaven. I don't get how some people want her just to release an album just like that dropping it and call it a day!! so boring

Slim

Gagaplayer315

911 whats your emergency. I just killed my boyfriend”.

Paparazzi’s trilogy confirmed

excited oprah winfrey GIF

MessyTop
2 hours ago, LaLuna said:

Fair enough, but whoever is responsible for the leaks needs to be held accountable and face the consequences of their actions. It's not cool.

I agree. But people are dying of coronavirus. A leaked tracklist of Gaga album is not a priority right now 

3 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

does gaga not have a writing credit? lol

If there is a bunch of songs in this album where she didn't actually write them...:saladga:

1 hour ago, Britney Jean1 said:

But that how you create the hype!  Actually I think we all miss that gaga, I miss how she used to tweet song lyrics, titles, clues and answers questions about the album. Yeah it will make it even harder for the fans to wait, but at the same time you enjoy all of those stuff and the moment you get the album it feels like heaven. I don't get how some people want her just to release an album just like that dropping it and call it a day!! so boring

I agree with this. 

If she wanted the album to be a surprise, she shouldn't have mentioned it at all. 

But by dropping little pictures and hints, both she and all the producers/writers, this has made this album the most unbearable in regards to lead up. 

I've experienced so many album releases of hers, that this is 100% the worst in regards to fans freaking out and having meltdowns. Lots of anger from Little Monsters. 

Wanting rain one me to be like a dancy “lean on me” with rain referring to their respective years of traumatic experiences and she’s saying like... “rain your misery on me I’m here for you”. I’m high I’m sorry I just imagine the impact ugh

3 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

does gaga not have a writing credit? lol

girl ofc she does

That's Gossip

Cerny

An Elton John collaboration composed by both of them from scratch (hopefully)? YES!
I think BLACKPINK will bring something very different to the album and am very excited for that, and I find most of Ariana Grande’s music very pleasant, too. Great selection, for sure.

Happy to see Babylon there, for some reason I was worried about its omission. 

LaLuna
37 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I agree. But people are dying of coronavirus. A leaked tracklist of Gaga album is not a priority right now 

What does that have to do with anything? Of course it's not as important or serious as coronavirus, don't you think I know that? By that logic we should just ban all discussion about Chromatica or anything Gaga-related for that matter because it's not as important as what's going on in the world.

Miel

Pretty sure she meant she co-wrote with Ariana for Ariana's parts?

3 points in and ready for more

Miel

Anyway, I think it's a given that Gaga wrote in everything on this album. My real question is if she's gonna get a production credit, since all available information on Stupid Love omits that.

3 points in and ready for more

FFXIV WhiteMage
10 minutes ago, Miel said:

Pretty sure she meant she co-wrote with Ariana for Ariana's parts?

Yes. I heard the leaks for both Gaga and Ariana's part and it gave my an impression that they were written separately.

Or am I just being delusional :laughga:

Nonetheless issa bop

dance club GIF

Galagala

I just want her new works. That's all.

I don't care if they will flop or not.

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived