'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

053Timo

So we’ve 17 different songs + 1/2/3 yet to announce deluxe tracks? Isn’t it weird se didn’t reveal the deluxe track list?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToxicHot
11 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I wonder if she'll just be like, "F*ck it" and start releasing stuff earlier now. I mean, between this, the album cover leak, the ROM snippet, the Babylon snippet, the SL leak, the "Free Woman" thing via her website, etc., etc. at some point I'd be like, "F*ck it" too and just start releasing sh*t. I mean, at this point, the entire album might leak, and maybe even music video stuff (like with SL). 

I just hope she's okay. She must be devastated because not only did this era not pan out like she wanted to (i.e. Coachella being cancelled, iHeartRadio performance being cancelled, etc.), but everything she could have revealed to us also leaked as well. 

It's so sad and heartbreaking. Things have taken a turn for the worst. I mean, I feel bad that the only reason she's been posting stuff about the album is because they've already leaked. Although, I can't believe she/her team waited 6 WEEKS to release Stupid Love after it leaked, yet when the Chromatica cover and tracklist both leaked separately they were revealed rather swiftly (the next day for the cover, just a few hours for the tracklist).

I wonder what's gonna happen when the entire album is leaked..... :ohno: Is she just gonna release it, or wait on it? Either way it's a lose-lose situation. The era already took a turn for the worst SOLELY because of the pandemic.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Stef666

I just hope Gaga is doing alright. I can't even imagine how she must be hurting right now. All the hard work she put into this and none of it going the way she wanted to. Not to mention it must feel like a massive betrayal to her that this is all happening after she showed the world how kind she is recently. 

I really, really want her to be happy.

derpmonster
27 minutes ago, Coldish said:

What the **** is going on with her this era? Why do things have to leak to force her to say ANYTHING? It's so exhausting

Don't you think homegirl is tired from all the stuff she put together? It's been literally just a few days. Let her rest. :vegas:

I understand the silence is hard but we can't forget One World and all the effort that went into that. She's probably as pissed as anyone that her album era that she's dreamed of has gone this way. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ToxicHot
1 minute ago, 053Timo said:

So we’ve 17 different songs + 1/2/3 yet to announce deluxe tracks? Isn’t it weird se didn’t reveal the deluxe track list?

It's only 14 actual confirmed songs (there are 3 "Chromatica" interludes).

The bonus tracks are Love Me Right, a piano demo of 1000 Doves, and a remix of Stupid Love. 

derpmonster
1 minute ago, ToxicHot said:

I wonder what's gonna happen when the entire album is leaked..... :ohno: Is she just gonna release it, or wait on it? Either way it's a lose-lose situation. The era already took a turn for the worst SOLELY because of the pandemic.

Maybe release Rain On Me today and the album Friday. It's crazy but it's possible. Crazier things have been done.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ToxicHot
Just now, derpmonster said:

Maybe release Rain On Me today and the album Friday. It's crazy but it's possible. Crazier things have been done.

*sigh* Well I guess it's possible..... Poor Gaga. :( 

I don't think she'd put out Rain On Me until it's leaked in full (or HAS IT????)

Whenever You Call
30 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Ari's like: "Wait, did she scrap Rain On Me? I can't tell. Oh my god, I think she scrapped—OH, there it is!"

giphy.gif

I legit laughed hard and spat out my soda 😂😂 now I have to clean my work station haha. This just made my day

Infinity Wave
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Bobby was probably straight on the phone to target like fire this man immediately 

Bobby should know better next time.

I'm not saying he is directly responsible for leaks. But being her manager, he is responsible for her commercial succes on a marketing basis at least, meaning the he should organize and snatch the best promo as possibile to get her the most success.

Thus, I really do think he should care about what happens in terms of stuff being sent to random people. Leaks affect their announcement/release schedule and f*ck up all the hype. He is undirectly responsible imo.

ANYWAY I stated my opinion in the best way possible so people don't attack me because you disagree.

Colourful

Infinity Wave
22 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I wonder if she'll just be like, "F*ck it" and start releasing stuff earlier now. I mean, between this, the album cover leak, the ROM snippet, the Babylon snippet, the SL leak, the "Free Woman" thing via her website, etc., etc. at some point I'd be like, "F*ck it" too and just start releasing sh*t. I mean, at this point, the entire album might leak, and maybe even music video stuff (like with SL). 

I just hope she's okay. She must be devastated because not only did this era not pan out like she wanted to (i.e. Coachella being cancelled, iHeartRadio performance being cancelled, etc.), but everything she could have revealed to us also leaked as well. 

What I hated about her last eras was the whole secrecy thing.

I don't get why we don't get teased or hyped but everything has to happen all of a sudden out of the blue.

Especially when it CLEARLY doesn't work out since her team just likes to send stuff out to random people all the time.

Colourful

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived