Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

alsemanche
Just now, Bobina said:

I was thinking this too. The way she posted it and said NOTHING :( Felt super cold.

She's probably pissed that it leaked. But also at this point it seems like we only get announcements when things leak lmao

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I wonder if Ariana will post something about it considering that it's official now :selena:

Reality
1 minute ago, catsandlabneh said:

Everyone trying to decipher the words

giphy.gif

Ari's like: "Wait, did she scrap Rain On Me? I can't tell. Oh my god, I think she scrapped—OH, there it is!"

giphy.gif

🃏🖤👹

StrawberryBlond

Really unusual song titles here. And those Ariana and Blackpink collabs better be singles - they could go top ten just for them being on these tracks at all. Hopefully, this is a sign that album release might not be far away.

Head Empty

In another universe we'd already be fighting about how Plastic Doll or Sour Candy would've been a much better second single than Rain On Me :neyde:

Spyro
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

On a real note, I feel awful for her.

Nothing's been going her way and she's basically been forced to reveal stuff sonner than she wanted because it leaked early (except for SL). I hope that she releases the album early, both because I want to hear it ASAP, but also because for her sake, she might want to release it before it gets leaked. 

Wasn't Stupid Love also leaked? :sweat:

Spyro the Dragon

Fanta
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

On a real note, I feel awful for her.

Nothing's been going her way and she's basically been forced to reveal stuff sonner than she wanted because it leaked early (except for SL). I hope that she releases the album early, both because I want to hear it ASAP, but also because for her sake, she might want to release it before it gets leaked. 

I feel bad too but HOW can the team of one of the biggest stars in the world be so incompetent. It’s bizarre to me. I understand leaks can happen to any artist but when it comes to Gaga we’ve got an entire flood on our hands. 

She should have made some connections at those shows she played for tech companies and found someone to put a padlock instead of a string over all her material. Coronavirus delayed sh*t as it is, but these leaks are a million cherries on top. 

alsemanche
Just now, M Monstre said:

Ari's like: "Wait, did she scrap Rain On Me? I can't tell. Oh my god, I think she scrapped—OH, there it is!"

giphy.gif

I LAUGHED

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Reality
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

I'm kind of hoping Sine From Above is the You and I of the album. 

Or like a modern dance/rock song ala Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting. 

I'd looooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee that! You And I is one of my favorite songs, I'd love a dance/rock power ballad!

🃏🖤👹

Babylon98
Just now, Bobina said:

I was thinking this too. The way she posted it and said NOTHING :( Felt super cold.

sooo cold, I mean even if she posted it because it leaked in a store she really is handling this with no semblance of enthusiasm whatsoever, I understand maybe it's because she didn't want things to turn out this way but her distance towards her fans as of late as been chilling, really seems like someone just selling a product (I'm not saying its the case but compare her social media interaction with fans to ariana's for instance). 

Spyro
2 minutes ago, Coldish said:

What the **** is going on with her this era? Why do things have to leak to force her to say ANYTHING? It's so exhausting

Right?  Like the way she revealed the ARTPOP cover/tracklist was amazing.  I feel like she had stuff planned like that this era, but couldn't because of dumbasses :selena:

Spyro the Dragon

Rudz Xinc

LMAO. Maybe if the album leak, she will release the it the next day. :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived