OUT NOW!
news

Gaga posts Chromatica track list

Coldish

Featured Posts

Twitter insiders are currently picking apart her entire discography to stitch together 'leaks'. Get ready for ma-ma-pla-pla-pla-plastic doll... :stalkga:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spyro
2 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

does anyone know how these sort of leaks work? like why was target randomly updating the picture of this specific album today??

Probably just human error.

Spyro the Dragon

Gagadonna

What if Sine From Above

is a reworked version of Room in my Heart ? and that's the actual unreleased reworked song :ohwell:

Dramatica
1 minute ago, iWontBeTonight said:

does anyone know how these sort of leaks work? like why was target randomly updating the picture of this specific album today??

There must be some sort of a deal between Interecope and Target because they always get exclusive tracks and sh!t, so they might have gotten an early preview of the album that someone "accidentally" published into their website :laughga:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

DirtyLittleMonster

So there's 16 songs but are Chromatica 1,2,3 actual songs or just like 1.30 minute intros. Also disappointed that we only get 1 new song for the Target edition. Hopefully there's two more songs on a different edition.

Fresco

When I saw Alice in the tracklist, I'm like I'm gonna cry. A minute later *crying*.

Ok, I'm over it. 

If sound like a 1,000 doves came from a Sex Dream. What. Does that even sound like. I-

I'm really excited to hear the album. :party:

When it releases officially.

ArtpopAct2
1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

That would be interesting! Maybe they could be different versions/arrangements/genres of the same song :diane:

I was also thinking they could be renamed Overture Orchs (that’s a very generic and abbreviated name in the first place so if it was on the album it wasn’t going to be final, that’s why I didn’t believe those fake tracklist)

What makes me think it’s not that is that she said we’d be dancing this whole album, so to put three orchestral pieces kinda contradicts that even though I love orchestra lol

AlwaysLoveGaga

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

• Glamourpuss locked this topic

Archived