Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

DC - Blue [Album] (Out now!)

DC

Featured Posts

Franch Toast

Congratulations!! :party:Such an impressive accomplishment. 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bottleblonde

I love all the productions!  It’s a very cohesive album. I like Blue the most. Congrats! 

Black Aura

Daylight Jokers

1. If love had a color, our's will be blue...

Dancing In The Rain GIF by Taylor Swift

2. Now now that I know know oh oh oh oh about your little secret...

just-dancing.gif

3. Do I take these pictures and let them burn?! Burn!

35GxKi.gif

4. Livin' on the radio, it's gonna be such a show...

BrokenCrispGrouper-size_restricted.gif

5. You're pouring down like rain when the sky's full (my favorite track from you ever)

1fb6f52f49b53c3f9a3ccd380e65a569.gif

6. Foreveeeerrrrr, togetherrrrr, just you and me!

FittingChiefGoat-size_restricted.gif

7. Blue moon shines alive!! *harmonies intensify*

8. We’re past the stars, we’re beyond the realm of being found!

giphy.gif

9. When the skies are grey, and the ground has snow all around. Winter love!

giphy.gif

10. Oh, this your last chance, bring out your last chant *guitar solo that scalps Ava's Kings and Queens'*

MerryBlindCurassow-max-1mb.gif

What a fun album. It's thematically so cohesive while sonically it gives you a huge variety of sounds. I enjoyed almost every song in it. The Last Chant is a perfect album closer. You did an amazing job!

It’s so crazy that this album that I’ve worked super hard on for the past 6-7 months that I heard every song every single day, is getting so much praise! Thank you so much! I can’t express that enough! :D 💙

zebrastripes

CONGRATS!! Holy s*** look at those tags, too.

Hey so what are all the platforms it's out on now?

5 minutes ago, zebrastripes said:

CONGRATS!! Holy s*** look at those tags, too.

Hey so what are all the platforms it's out on now?

I think it’s on most of them except for iTunes/Apple Music, but it’ll be on there eventually :) 

StrawberryBlond

This the first time I've heard a full album of yours, considering the mix-up we had a while back! ;) My favourites are Livin' On The Radio, Pouring Down and Last Chant. You certainly have a very cohesive style in theme and production. If I'm being honest, you should really focus on improving your vocals, it's a bit too much like talk-singing and could be more melodic, unless that's what you were going for. I'll listen to your Technology album now I'm aware of your stuff. Just keep always developing your work and living your dream. :heart:

35 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

This the first time I've heard a full album of yours, considering the mix-up we had a while back! ;) My favourites are Livin' On The Radio, Pouring Down and Last Chant. You certainly have a very cohesive style in theme and production. If I'm being honest, you should really focus on improving your vocals, it's a bit too much like talk-singing and could be more melodic, unless that's what you were going for. I'll listen to your Technology album now I'm aware of your stuff. Just keep always developing your work and living your dream. :heart:

Yeah I totally agree with that! I think I should start vocal lessons more vocal techniques, hopefully I’ll be able to do that and the next album will come out much better :happy:

But yeah thanks! I’m so happy you like it! :firega:

Archived