💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

ASIB Included in HBOMAX Launch Trailer

GipJo

Featured Posts

GipJo

Link:

Warner announced the exact date of HBOMAX launch and came with a trailer.  

ASIB showed in the first few seconds, and on YouTube it even is its thumbnail.

A Star Is Born already is a classic film of Warner Brothers, up there with a lot of great films, actress Gaga we stan:vegas:

Interlude

This is really cool :flutter: 

First in the trailer too :whitney:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Wixson

I'm still trying to understand the difference between HBO Max and HBO Go. Almost all of those titles have been available for months all over Europe, don't know what's happening in the US, though. :confused:

heygurlhi

really cool and nice :kiss:

Did they have to include GoT tho.. that wound is still healing :messga:

Ignore me i drink

heygurlhi
3 minutes ago, Wixson said:

I'm still trying to understand the difference between HBO Max and HBO Go. Almost all of those titles have been available for months all over Europe, don't know what's happening in the US, though. :confused:

We only got HBO Nordic in my flop country  and we also got all of thosse titles, HBO Max will be like their netflix and HBO Go is like cable but u can take it portably and watch re-runs if u have regular HBO cable subscription (or atleast thats how i understand it :saladga:)

Ignore me i drink

GipJo
13 minutes ago, Wixson said:

HBO GO is a mobile version of HBO cable, if you has HBO subscription, then you can use HBO GO to watch cable contents.

HBO NOW is also like a mobile version of HBO cable, but you can directly purchase it without subscription. It includes everything on the cable.

HBO MAX is an on damand streaming service just like Netflix.

Wixson
21 minutes ago, heygurlhi said:

We only got HBO Nordic in my flop country  and we also got all of thosse titles, HBO Max will be like their netflix and HBO Go is like cable but u can take it portably and watch re-runs if u have regular HBO cable subscription (or atleast thats how i understand it :saladga:)

8 minutes ago, GipJo said:

HBO GO is a mobile version of HBO cable, if you has HBO subscription, then you can use HBO GO to watch cable contents.

HBO NOW is also like a mobile version of HBO cable, but you can directly purchase it without subscription. It includes everything on the cable.

HBO MAX is an on damand streaming service just like Netflix.

:air: 

They keep making it so complicated Jesus...

Archived